• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Oh awesome. The magic eraser won't scratch the window? Also, did you just dip it in diluted alcohol?
I was hoping you’d go find deets on YouTube…alcohol prep dilution comes first, then magic eraser is lubricated with a car window cleaner or whatever you want to use.

Yane-san

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
I also had foggy windows which I fixed by carefully cleaning with rubbing alcohol, no magic eraser needed. I got the idea somewhere on YouTube.

OP
OP
Dom954

Dom954

First Name
Dominique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
It’s for sure worth it. The “freedom” it provides and peace of mind is great.

The only other thing I’d say about the CVT and hp is that things I’ve heard regarding the sound of the CVT being trash and the hp being not enough. I don’t agree with any of it. It feels and sounds great.
Fortunately I have the stick. I've also owned a 2014 Mustang GT you have great taste lol

OP
OP
Dom954

Dom954

First Name
Dominique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Had her for a full day now. Driving a lot. A few nice observations I’ve made that I haven’t heard talked about. Accessory reviews. One issue.

The issue has its own thread. The soft touch piece that is above the glove box and extends to the center console has a big gap in it. I took the piece off and everything looks good both on the console and the piece. I’m not sure what’s off but I’ll let the NSX certified tech at my dealer figure it out.

I found that the car does indeed have driver 1 and 2 settings for individual mode. The dealer said the numbers on the keys were cosmetic only. However when I first adjusted settings, with both keys in my pocket, it was on driver 1. Then when I used only key 2 it was on driver 2. That’s the key I plan to use full time. Key 1 won’t be used. So all the settings for driver 2 are in and I programmed the seat position to 1 and 2 on the door.

What’s cool about that is if you have 2 drivers, each can have their own individual mode. That was asked on another thread and I commented based on what the dealer told me. I was incorrect however after playing with it myself.

The leather is very soft. I love it. And the stitching on the edges of the front seats has this diagonal stitch. It looks awesome.

Acuralink works great. Love being able to see if it’s locked and location etc. Took a bit to get linked because we (at the dealer) we’re doing it wrong. There is a very specific order to do it in. Car off standing outside. Start the app. Scan the barcode on the door sill, start the car right away. Bingo, it’ll verify.

The side mirrors are amazing! They have these subtle little humps on the inner top to help you see SUV’s behind you without losing lower view.

I do notice the HUD dimming itself. There is a sensor there for sure based on lighting. It was doing it as I was going in and out of shadows from large trees.

The CVT is fantastic. I would have loved a DCT just like most. But I’m so pleasantly surprised with the CVT. It sounds great imo, does exactly what I want for “shifts”. And even “holds gears” on aggressive twisties. The car itself feels extremely quick. I know what the numbers say. But I don’t care. My other car is a 450+ whp Mustang. Obviously they are not in the same realm. However the Tegs FEELS just as quick as it chews through mph up to 70 and beyond. Especially above 5k rpms. And the handling just puts a huge grin on my face. It’s been awhile since I’ve been in a sporty fwd car. It feels very flat and smooth being tossed into corners.

I got a handful of factory accessories. The all season floor mats are fantastic. Fit perfect and have nice height to the edges. The trunk tray is great, but it doesn’t adhere to the floor and does have about .5” of wiggle room. The seat back protectors velcro on and they fit great. Super easy to put on. And the pet liner for the rear seats. It’s a neoprene material with a very soft smooth rubberish material underneath. It’s all one piece and covers the bench perfectly. There are 3 little foam bumps that tuck between the bench and seat back to hold it in place and there are 4 of the same that tuck under the seat bench. They just pop in under where the leather ends and the carpet starts. The back has 3 loops that can be tightened around each headrest. And there are 2 zippers to split the back into 3 parts and for the middle seatbelt. There are also 2 slits to slip the buckles through. There is a cover however that I found made it extremely difficult to buckle the belts. So I cut it off. I also put on the screen protector that I’ve linked from Amazon a couple of times. It fit very well and I’m happy with it.

Im very bummed about the interior issue. BUT I know it’ll get fixed. I’m loving everything else. Tomorrow I’m off for some front end PPF and tint!
92218677-2965-406C-95C7-0C25A8212B19.jpeg
Dude totally forgot to mention that the seats are hella comfy. Also I had bolt ONS on my 2014 Mustang I sometimes miss that thing.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
I am right there with you on not expecting to get one of these so soon. But when it's right, it's right, y'know? I got mine on June 10th. The Acura dealership here in Seattle said I was the first person to take delivery in the region. I didn't want many of the dealer-installed accessories though so that made it easier to walk in-walk out, LOL.

For break in, I didn't drive it hard(er) for the first 1500mi and even kept RPMs below 4k as much as possible. I didn't find any specific recco on that - just anecdotal stuff here and there. It didn't take me long to hit that though, I drive a lot to and from work. And honestly, I still haven't red-lined it or gone full throttle with it either, now with over 3k miles.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra Aspec 6MT
there is a lot i like about the integra, drives great, the 6MT is smooth and tons of fun, the MPG’s are better than I’ve had in many years, car looks great and is a head turner! Price wasn’t crazy, i really was looking at the civic touring but no chance in hell you would find it in a manual in the USA despite that being the review car of choice. The ELS audio is fantastic, even if the head unit is otherwise rather unimpressive compared to other brands….but a few dislikes are: 1. Rattling noise from suspension i need to have looked at 2. Rear defroster performance is rather pathetic, 3. The passenger side mirror tilts in reverse but doesn’t always return to where I had it, super annoying actually 4. Having to remove the rear panel, install rivnuts and then drill the plastic to install a cargo net is the most absurd thing I think I’ve ever experienced 5. decision to skimp and not include factory nav was a mistake, I’ve been in many situations without service and in need of the factory nav in other cars, and finally 6. finding out that people refer to this car as a “teggy” had me cringing and questioning if i should unwind the deal and stick w/ my wrangler LMAO.

All of these things i can live with though (suspension issue aside) and i’ll pray my OCD just lets it all go, i think its a great car and my first Acura.

Last edited:

steel2heel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Acura RDX
Picking mine up in the next few days yay :) Ill put my thoughts out here after a bit of driving.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
6. finding out that people refer to this car as a “teggy” had me cringing and questioning if i should unwind the deal and stick w/ my wrangler LMAO.
haha, right there with you!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Grumble grumble... how long can it take to do a PDI... grumble.
Took my dealer an hour. While I waited. Got off the truck and through detail in 2 hours.

dima_n

First Name
Dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
there is a lot i like about the integra, drives great, the 6MT is smooth and tons of fun, the MPG’s are better than I’ve had in many years, car looks great and is a head turner! Price wasn’t crazy, i really was looking at the civic touring but no chance in hell you would find it in a manual in the USA despite that being the review car of choice. The ELS audio is fantastic, even if the head unit is otherwise rather unimpressive compared to other brands….but a few dislikes are: 1. Rattling noise from suspension i need to have looked at 2. Rear defroster performance is rather pathetic, 3. The passenger side mirror tilts in reverse but doesn’t always return to where I had it, super annoying actually 4. Having to remove the rear panel, install rivnuts and then drill the plastic to install a cargo net is the most absurd thing I think I’ve ever experienced 5. decision to skimp and not include factory nav was a mistake, I’ve been in many situations without service and in need of the factory nav in other cars, and finally 6. finding out that people refer to this car as a “teggy” had me cringing and questioning if i should unwind the deal and stick w/ my wrangler LMAO.

All of these things i can live with though (suspension issue aside) and i’ll pray my OCD just lets it all go, i think its a great car and my first Acura.
Wait the mirror tilts in reverse? I don't think mine does

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra Aspec 6MT
Wait the mirror tilts in reverse? I don't think mine does
On the aspec, if your mirror switch is set to the right side, when you move into reverse it will tilt. I’m not sure what all trims it applies to tho