• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

No SOS button?

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
So im having an issue with my Acura app syncing to the car, it doesn't want to "verify" gets stuck on that screen... Dealership told me to press the blue button on the roof buy the sunroof controls like every other Acura has....but guess what its missing on these cars. Anyone else notice that and i wonder if its due to a chip shortage issue and if its something they will install later when available.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Not sure which Integra you have but it’s supposed to be only on cars with the tech package

Alex K

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T, 2016 Audi SQ5
There is no SOS button in my A-Spec/Tech/MT.

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
Weird, i dont have the button either… i wonder if thats where the homelink should be

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
After looking thru the owner’s manual and the Acura website, it doesn’t seem like there should be a SOS button. Rather, just the AcuraLink Remote package (you can use the AcuraLink app to remote start (CVT models), monitor and lock/unlock doors) is exclusive to the Tech package and is $110/yr after a 6 month trial

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm glad. One less button the kids could push.

geejay930

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 RDX Advance A Spec, 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
So im having an issue with my Acura app syncing to the car, it doesn't want to "verify" gets stuck on that screen... Dealership told me to press the blue button on the roof buy the sunroof controls like every other Acura has....but guess what its missing on these cars. Anyone else notice that and i wonder if its due to a chip shortage issue and if its something they will install later when available.
For the Tech Package, they did away with the physical buttons. The "blue button" is in the audio/nav screen now under "acuralink" app; on the car.