• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Z pricing....

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
So, assuming you don't need a back seat.... at 40k what are you getting?
Type-S 272-300HP 4door liftback with FWD, and nice luxury options or a base model 400HP RWD coupe?

Part of me could go both ways. Fun says the Z, sensible says the Type-S

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
For me I still won’t trust that 3.0 TT that Nissan has for the Z. Even if they changed internal pieces in it, which I highly doubt they did, it’s still an unreliable engine.

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
For me I still won’t trust that 3.0 TT that Nissan has for the Z. Even if they changed internal pieces in it, which I highly doubt they did, it’s still an unreliable engine.
The engines actually been very reliable, not sure what you're talking bout.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
The engines actually been very reliable, not sure what you're talking bout.
I’ve heard mixed things about it. Not saying it’s 100% unreliable. Some things about the turbo giving out at a certain amount of miles.

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I’ve heard mixed things about it. Not saying it’s 100% unreliable. Some things about the turbo giving out at a certain amount of miles.
The biggest issue I herd was one they solved a bit ago which was oil starvation on hard cornering. There is a LOT of 3.0T's on the road, i feel like you'd have to have a LOT of miles or be over spinning it a lot to kill it, but even then it would likely be an issue with the turbos maker, not really the engine itself. BMW had TONS of turbo issues up till just a couple years ago. Budy of mine was a BMW tech in like 2010 and he said he was replacing turbos constantly on the 335's to the point they were stocking spare inventory of them to save delivery time.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So, assuming you don't need a back seat.... at 40k what are you getting?

Part of me could go both ways. Fun says the Z, sensible says the Type-S
Can I buy used? There are a handful of the 2016 and older Jaguar F-Types with the V8 and RWD available online... granted, that's a decision I could only make without any input from my sensible side, because my neighbors + wife would hate me for it given the noise, and it's an actual death fun machine, but from what I hear, you only live once.

Desert Driver

First Name
Simmons
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra ASpec Tech 6MT in liquid carbon metallic
To get the limited-slip diff you have to go to the Performance trim, which is $51K. Crazy—both that price (well, for me anyway) and not including LSD on the base Sport trim.