• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Need driver fender!

BlueIntegra23

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 acura integra a spec
So I bought a 23 acura integra A spec, and the fender is damaged called the dealer they said it was less then 400$. Finally like a week later once the car came in I decide to call to order it. Now they’re out of stock and fender is on back order! Just my luck, original fender has too much damage to fix. Anybody that can point me in the right direction, need to buy driver side fender asap please!
Villatorojamees@ gmail.com

9A4305D6-0B62-4B66-9FC4-2E01628D8859.jpeg

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Your dealer is full of shit.

60260-3S5-A00ZZ : Driver side fender assembly

Available from multiple stocking warehouses throughout the US, not on any sort of back order...

1703259438554.png

You're welcome,

-G

OP
OP

BlueIntegra23

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 acura integra a spec
No way, I called other dealers that showed up on google that had them in stock like Florida and Illinois and they said the same thing and when they went to look they also said back order but if this is right your a life saver I’m about to call around!

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I did a quantity check of 5 at my local warehouse and they had all 5 available.

-G

OP
OP

BlueIntegra23

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 acura integra a spec
Bro your so right! I just picked it up from sugar land , thank you so much! I’m not sure why my local dealer was saying it was nation wide back order, fucking crazy . That made me waste so much time I would been had this car on the road. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Bro your so right! I just picked it up from sugar land , thank you so much! I’m not sure why my local dealer was saying it was nation wide back order, fucking crazy . That made me waste so much time I would been had this car on the road. Thanks again!!!
I know why they said it was on backorder, because they are lazy or poorly trained. Just because something is on backorder doesn't mean there aren't any out in the market.

@necroflesh to the rescue. Good to have you on the forum!