• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Welcome!

Great tire and wheel combo :cool:

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Damn Looks amazing! A mild drop would make the fitment absolutely perfect! Also A mild drop shouldnt rub, as long as you dont go too low. My 10th gen si sits lowered by 2" and I have 18x9.5 +38 with 245/40r18. Its tight but I get no rub and my wheels poke. Seeing the fenders are slightly larger on the Integra and those wheels sit flush a mild 0.8"-1.2" should have no issues clearing

OP
OP

808integra

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Damn Looks amazing! A mild drop would make the fitment absolutely perfect! Also A mild drop shouldnt rub, as long as you dont go too low. My 10th gen si sits lowered by 2" and I have 18x9.5 +38 with 245/40r18. Its tight but I get no rub and my wheels poke. Seeing the fenders are slightly larger on the Integra and those wheels sit flush a mild 0.8"-1.2" should have no issues clearing
Thank you for the comment. Really? I was debating on getting the eibach pros. But afraid of the rubbing, thanks for the info

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Thank you for the comment. Really? I was debating on getting the eibach pros. But afraid of the rubbing, thanks for the info
Yea the eibach pros would probably be perfect! They only lower it 0.8" which is enough to take up some of the wheel gap without going too aggressive. When I pick up my Integra I am going to really push the limits just for the sake of experimenting what will work and what won't.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Yea the eibach pros would probably be perfect! They only lower it 0.8" which is enough to take up some of the wheel gap without going too aggressive. When I pick up my Integra I am going to really push the limits just for the sake of experimenting what will work and what won't.
can’t wait to see, 0.8”does seem like the perfect drop

do you know how the eibach pro spring rates compare to OEM springs?

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
can’t wait to see, 0.8”does seem like the perfect drop

do you know how the eibach pro spring rates compare to OEM springs?
The pro kit hasnt officially been released for the Integra or 11th gen civic yet, but if its like how it is for the 10th gen than the pro kit would be OEM+. Still get excellent ride quality and comfort but would be just a little stiffer than stock.

Tegra808!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec
Nice! Still debating on wheels…18x9.5 +35/38 or 18x8.5 +35. This helps! Always wanted to see a 9.5 +35. Looks flush. What tires are you running?

OP
OP

808integra

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Nice! Still debating on wheels…18x9.5 +35/38 or 18x8.5 +35. This helps! Always wanted to see a 9.5 +35. Looks flush. What tires are you running?
Falken azenis fk510 245/40/18