• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Integra w/A Spec & Tech package in Platinum White - Video

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ok. I didn’t have a play button and it was already in “collected”. I clicked on it and at the top there was a “refresh” option. Not for the web page. But the NFT. It said this has been queued to update the meta data. And then it had the play button.

OP
OP
Linas19

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Ok. I didn’t have a play button and it was already in “collected”. I clicked on it and at the top there was a “refresh” option. Not for the web page. But the NFT. It said this has been queued to update the meta data. And then it had the play button.
Now that you have the pay button on the thumbnail, does tapping on the thumbnail pop up a video?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Now that you have the pay button on the thumbnail, does tapping on the thumbnail pop up a video?
Yes. If I tab the play on the thumbnail it’ll play. And if I click on the image it’ll get bigger and play.