• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mirror Caps - ITS

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I know the CF mirror caps are a factory option and popular, but I already went down the CF rabbit hole on my current car and don't want to repeat that mistake. Given the amount of gloss black already on the ITS, my preference would be to go gloss black on the mirror caps as well. Does anyone know if anyone produces these or would most folks just get it wrapped?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Thanks, just heard back from detailer, they can just do a gloss shiny black for the PPF instead, 2 birds one stone. Now to try to resist doing the roof at the same time...

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
The forged carbon fiber mirror caps by Synth Carbon look amazing. I suggest looking at them for a different look before getting what most others put on their cars. Message them to see when they’ll be back in stock if you like the pictures. Look at the pics on a large screen to get a better idea than the phone screen can display. Can’t wait to put mine on my blue car.