• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lifting the car for servicing

Car00071

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I think they are saying the pinch welds are only for jack stands..
Youā€™re probably right because thatā€™s what the integra type s manual says. Weird that the regular integra says itā€™s fine to use pinchweld but the type s doesnā€™t. The post above from seaside rubber says donā€™t jack up from the pinch welds directly but under that it says if you use a wood block or pad on your jack itā€™s okay? Seems really weird to me. I saw a few other people here with ITS said they use the pinch welds to jack up the car with no worries. Iā€™ve also seen a bunch of fk8 and fl5 owners use the pinchweld to jack up the car aswell. Weird tbh

Edit: Iā€™ve seen people jack up their cars at the pinchweld at autocross and on YouTube TheTopher jacks up his civic type r by the pinchweld to change his wheel.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Youā€™re probably right because thatā€™s what the integra type s manual says. Weird that the regular integra says itā€™s fine to use pinchweld but the type s doesnā€™t. The post above from seaside rubber says donā€™t jack up from the pinch welds directly but under that it says if you use a wood block or pad on your jack itā€™s okay? Seems really weird to me. I saw a few other people here with ITS said they use the pinch welds to jack up the car with no worries. Iā€™ve also seen a bunch of fk8 and fl5 owners use the pinchweld to jack up the car aswell. Weird tbh

Edit: Iā€™ve seen people jack up their cars at the pinchweld at autocross and on YouTube TheTopher jacks up his civic type r by the pinchweld to change his wheel.
I think if you get a rubber block that can straddle the pinch weld you would be okay.

SkoobzMcDrewski

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have had one for years...Its a little sketchy with the ITS the side jacking points are almost maxed out...

Type S qujk 2.jpg

Type S qujk 1.jpg
Which QuickJack model do you own? Iā€™m interested in purchasing one to store the car on in my garage. I live in a flood-prone area and lost my ā€˜23 A-spec earlier this year to water damage, definitely donā€™t want a repeat of that with the Type S.

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
i just went ahead and added two more Pittsburgh harbor Freight 2,5ton floor jacks, (they look strikingly similar to my two other Costco Arcan branded floor jacks) so i can just do all four corners by the pinch welds at the same time, running around the car a bit jacking erm away ? :headbang:. I think the tires are non directional, so when rotating, you're going to want all four corners off the ground to make life a lot easier. and go in an X pattern when rotating. Yeah i know it was just shy of an extra $500 but that's nearly the cost of one tire. so this way i can rotate every 3k without the headache. Plus i can just roll em out the way afterwards

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I need a bigger garage!! I want a quickjack too.