• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Key Fob Rattle

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Does anybody else’s key fob rattle when shaken? I’m talking about the physical key that’s inserted in the fob having enough play that it jiggles enough to cause a metal rattling noise.

If so, any fixes for it?

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Oh boy, if youre this meticulous, I can only imagine how much rattles in the car will bother you. Good job on tracking it down though.

OP
OP

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh boy, if youre this meticulous, I can only imagine how much rattles in the car will bother you. Good job on tracking it down though.
Lol! “Undriveable, lemon law”
But for real though, I’ll be much more forgiving with the car. But yeah, OCD is real

OP
OP

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
why do you shake it?:hmm:...my bad I had to ask though
lol no worries at all, it's all good

I mention shaking because it's what best replicates the issue I was concerned with and wanted to see if others on the forum had the same issue. I'm not walking around shaking the fob randomly like a mad man 😅

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I thought I was the only one annoyed by this! What bugs me is it comes and goes. And so far no rattles in car for me 🤞