• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Inventory search

Heyou87

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr corolla
Anyone know how accurate the inventory search is on the Acura website. It shows that my dealer (I’m 3rd on the deposit list) is getting two tiger eye and one black one. This is somewhat unfortunate as I am waiting for the apex blue. If the first two people decline that makes my chances of getting one a color I want this year very slim. (Dealer states they are only getting 6)

I know… first world problems.

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
I think it is fairly accurate. But at this point it probably is showing both demo (mostly white) cars, the initial 200 preorders too, as well as any incoming allocations.

I noticed that dealers who previously never responded to me or said they weren't sure then got back to me when they had incoming inventory (I had seen days earlier that they had "in transit" inventory).

OP
OP

Heyou87

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr corolla
Dang such a bummer the dealer can’t just order the color options their customer’s wants. I gave them my color preferences months ago and they said most wanted white with red interior.

somehow they got stuck with two tiger eye and a black one.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
The only answer I have for you is that dealers will routinely post cars as "in-transit" for already sold cars.

I honestly don't have any idea how this came to be (might be crowd-sourced...), but it would be helpful if someone took the time to build an inventory tracker like I've seen for CTRs: https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/civic-type-r

Also a pretty interesting note: I've been casually following that tracker for a few months and the inventory has never been so high... and the "median ADM paid" has never drifted below $15k. That seems to bode well for anyone in the market for either a CTR or an ITS... but also a very important reason to NOT PAY AN ADM right now.

Anyone who reads this who still pays an ADM, it's like someone sitting next to you in the finance office beating you with a stick and you still sign the paperwork... It's so obvious you're throwing money away!

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
The only answer I have for you is that dealers will routinely post cars as "in-transit" for already sold cars.

I honestly don't have any idea how this came to be (might be crowd-sourced...), but it would be helpful if someone took the time to build an inventory tracker like I've seen for CTRs: https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/civic-type-r

Also a pretty interesting note: I've been casually following that tracker for a few months and the inventory has never been so high... and the "median ADM paid" has never drifted below $15k. That seems to bode well for anyone in the market for either a CTR or an ITS... but also a very important reason to NOT PAY AN ADM right now.

Anyone who reads this who still pays an ADM, it's like someone sitting next to you in the finance office beating you with a stick and you still sign the paperwork... It's so obvious you're throwing money away!
The dealership online inventory is controlled by the manufacturer. Once a VIN is assigned, a vehicle is built and then invoiced to the dealer, that vehicle is automatically posted on the dealer website. The vehicle is removed from the dealer’s website only after a vehicle is sold. There are some adjustments a dealer can make. They can ‘hide’ inventory but, most choose just to leave it alone. Unfortunately, as it is, the system doesn’t/can’t distinguish between sold orders and stock orders, which leads to a lot of consumer confusion. It would be nice if it changed.

Agreed on market conditions. I too hope NOBODY pays an ADM and I’m not in any hurry to purchase the ITS. I may wait it out a bit. We’ll see. It just depends on how excited I get when I drive it.

Mike

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red

I've asked the Motoring Obsession people to add the ITS to their tracker on their Discord but havent gotten anything yet.

Skyways

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
iTS
The dealership online inventory is controlled by the manufacturer. Once a VIN is assigned, a vehicle is built and then invoiced to the dealer, that vehicle is automatically posted on the dealer website. The vehicle is removed from the dealer’s website only after a vehicle is sold. There are some adjustments a dealer can make. They can ‘hide’ inventory but, most choose just to leave it alone. Unfortunately, as it is, the system doesn’t/can’t distinguish between sold orders and stock orders, which leads to a lot of consumer confusion. It would be nice if it changed.

Agreed on market conditions. I too hope NOBODY pays an ADM and I’m not in any hurry to purchase the ITS. I may wait it out a bit. We’ll see. It just depends on how excited I get when I drive it.

Mike
Does that mean if I got one of the first 200, when my car is finally built and VIN assigned it will auto populate that list? Or does the dealer need to do something on their end?

I am sure my guy is sick of me asking if my VIN has been assigned, if this is a way I can check on my own that would be good to know.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Does that mean if I got one of the first 200, when my car is finally built and VIN assigned it will auto populate that list? Or does the dealer need to do something on their end?

I am sure my guy is sick of me asking if my VIN has been assigned, if this is a way I can check on my own that would be good to know.
The VIN will be assigned before the vehicle shows on their website. It only gets auto populated to there online inventory once the vehicle has been built and the dealership has been invoiced.

Mike

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
Hey there! I just wanted to chime in that I've added the Integra Type S to the motoring obsession site:

https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/integra-type-s

We would appreciate you signing up to report MSRP dealers or unscrupulous ADM's.

If you want to get new inventory notifications, sign up and get notifications via discord.

Good luck on your search!

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Hey there! I just wanted to chime in that I've added the Integra Type S to the motoring obsession site:

https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/integra-type-s

We would appreciate you signing up to report MSRP dealers or unscrupulous ADM's.

If you want to get new inventory notifications, sign up and get notifications via discord.

Good luck on your search!
Added my purchase from Columbus Acura. Great idea for a site, thanks for sharing.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Added my purchase from Columbus Acura. Great idea for a site, thanks for sharing.
How exactly did you add your purchase? I’m signed in but don’t see any area to enter information

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
@Azkyrie6
If you click the dealer or the vehicle on the map, in the bottom/right pane there is a form where you can enter the paid markup or required accessories and submit!

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
How exactly did you add your purchase? I’m signed in but don’t see any area to enter information
Admittedly it took some clicking around. Find your dealer. Click the dealer. Then click dealer info and scroll down.

1000006660.jpg

Reactions: dng

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
@Azkyrie6
If you click the dealer or the vehicle on the map, in the bottom/right pane there is a form where you can enter the paid markup or required accessories and submit!
Admittedly it took some clicking around. Find your dealer. Click the dealer. Then click dealer info and scroll down.

1000006660.jpg
Filled out that form, how do we enter vehicle information we purchased or is that part of the comments?