• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Introduction + First Build | Unity Performance

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
FK8 CTR, FC1 Si, FL5 Type R and Type S on order
Hey All!

Humza here from Unity Performance! I already recognized a few familiar friends from CivicX and CivicXi :)

If you're not familiar with me and my shop, I started off on CivicX as a member a few years back sharing building updates for my 2017 Aegean Blue Si Sedan. I was in automotive advertising, and worked with many aftermarket parts vendors/manufacturers already. One thing led to another, I started my e-shop in September 2019, grew to a brick and mortar location in October 2020, and here I am at the tail end of 2022, still growing thanks to everyone seeing one of their own come up in the community and supporting me and the brand!

I can share our Civic builds separately, but I'll stick to what's most relevant here, the 2023+ Integra! My right-hand guy, Thusee, whom anyone from CivicX would know already works at a local Acura dealership, and we were provided one of the first A-spec MT's in the country to modify. This was in May, I'm super late to sharing this, I know!

Here's what was done to "Project Integra", super thanks to @Vincent@27WON and team for jumping onboard with the build! With the exception of the wheels and tires, everything is available on our site.

27WON Catted Downpipe
27WON Big Brake Kit
27WON Strut Bar + Brake Brace
Acuity Shifter Cable Linkage Bushings
Mishimoto Carbon Shift Knob
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers with ADS Canceler Kit
Whiteline 22mm Rear Sway Bar + Aluminum Accord End Links
Wheels: 18x9.5 +38 Enkei RPF1 SBC + 245/40R18 Firestone Indy500 Tires
Livery wrap done by a local shop

20220723_132533.jpg
20220723_132632.jpg
20220723_132910.jpg

20220723_132614.jpg

20220723_133002.jpg

DSC_0560.JPG

20220723_133413.jpg
20220723_132735.jpg
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0556.JPG

DSC_0550.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unity Performance
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
So yeah, definitely tried to make a splash with our entry into the Integra market! Over the last 6 months I've provided various upgrades to Integra owners including springs, rear sway bars, compatible Acuity parts, downpipes, exhausts, KTuner, and other miscellaneous items.

https://unity-performance.com/collections/2023-acura-integra

Above link takes you to the dedicated section for the 2023+ Acura Integra parts on the site. I have also been working with a local friend who traded up from his 10th Gen Touring Sedan that we helped modify heavily, to his new A-spec MT Integra. I'm sure he's on here, I'll ask him for his username so we can tag him in posts as he's done a bunch of mods to this Teg already!

Oh and almost forgot! We've got a deposit down the upcoming Integra Type S, so look forward to us going to town on one of them when it arrives!

OP
OP
Unity Performance
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
there is no rubbing on those wheel and tire size?
The ride height in this picture was setup for show, it would have to be raised for driving. We did test the Eibach Pro-Kit and the Sportlines on it earlier, the dealership however had desired even lower hence coilovers were put on for the launch event that had for this car

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Dang, well you beat me to putting on SBC RPF1s on a lunar silver Integra. The car and those wheel specs look amazing!

OP
OP
Unity Performance
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
The dealership really wanted those, and I think they worked out well :)

Reactions: lnf