• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
Digging that TEP paint.

Someone else mentioned it maybe in another post, but I'm surprised there's not more coverage on this car. Does Joe Raiti have some sort of coverage monopoly on this thing?

I like the guy but if I hear another reference to zonkin' twinkies I'm going to lose it!
He's probably the only automotive youtuber that goes to every media drive and auto show. That's why he's usually the first to get them out.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Things could change, but I would trust Joe over a sales guy. For now, I wouldn't expect either to be available.
I agree. At this dealership however, they are careful not to speak or move too soon & were present for the Acura/dealer press conference just last week. Iā€™m confident that if he didnā€™t know that heā€™d absolutely just say ā€œwe donā€™t know yet.ā€ which he has regarding other options. Joe only covered the display models, but the production model details were talked about & presented at the dealers conference.

Iā€™ve come to be ok without them - but Iā€™m more particular on the color I want & hopefully itā€™s available at launch. So far, we havenā€™t seen those yet.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
True - I think weā€™d just like to hurry up & know what those are going to be with a public release.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Oh I noticed the speedo difference. My aspec only shows 160

Screenshot_20230421-170918~2.png

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I don't see memory function. I mean its nice to have but I'll be the only one drivng he car so its not a huge deal.
Even though Iā€™m the only one driving it, because Iā€™m 6ā€™4ā€ I canā€™t fold the rear seats down when when the front seat is set for my driver position.

Memory is nice because I can set 1 for my driving position, and 2 for a position far enough forward to allow the rear seat to fold down. And when Imm done, I just press 1 and it goes right back to my driving position.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Oh I noticed the speedo difference. My aspec only shows 160

Screenshot_20230421-170918~2.png
I actually hate that, because Iā€™m going to only be in the 0-80 range for every day driving.

The 100+ are is a complete waste, and to make that even bigger now going all the way to 200 (lol)ā€¦

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I actually hate that, because Iā€™m going to only be in the 0-80 range for every day driving.

The 100+ are is a complete waste, and to make that even bigger now going all the way to 200 (lol)ā€¦
can you configure it to be digits instead ?

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
can you configure it to be digits instead ?
I mean, thatā€™s where having the +R style display would be great. (Itā€™s digital on the HUD)

Horizontal sliding tach, digital display of the speed, and then a bunch of free space to display other useful information.

But yeah, the ITS doesnā€™t get that, soooā€¦

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I mean, thatā€™s where having the +R style display would be great. (Itā€™s digital on the HUD)

Horizontal sliding tach, digital display of the speed, and then a bunch of free space to display other useful information.

But yeah, the ITS doesnā€™t get that, soooā€¦
maybe Hondata or someone can figure out a way to flash the R+ gauges.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Even getting on the highway your not hitting triple digits?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My truck is governed at 105 but it rides so smooth it feels like youā€™re maybe going 85. Canā€™t wait to put this vehicle to the limits. Watching that NĆ¼rburgring video last night though with the pro racer at 143mph & slamming the brakes & sliding into turns though was like šŸ˜¦ making it look so easy.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I plead the 5th.

Pretty sure keeping it at 160 wouldā€™ve been fine, haha.
Very true. I guess it carries the Type R top speed of 177.. who's gonna test it and report back?

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Assuming the gearing and redline is the same as the CTR, top speed due to gearing is 186 so max speedo of 200 isn't completely unwarranted