• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Liking what I'm seeing so far! I just wish we got the CTR seats in black.
This is more of a touring car so I figured it would be in line with the current type S seats on the other models. Wish the back seats had the same colored inserts. Looks cheap with red balck in front and all red in back.
Only benefit is the 5 person seat swap is now easier to match.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Got seat swap?
Now do I trade my aspec in as a 4 seater🤔

Screenshot_20230411-091453.png

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2018 Sentra SR Turbo, 2013 GT-R Black Edition, 2009 Nismo 370Z
I hate to break some hearts, but the MSRP will be $55k plus potential packages adding another 10k just like the type R. I’m basing the MSRP on a similar pricing of the starting Honda pricing to the Acura pricing. Will be great but there’s plenty of better cars for 60k.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
I hate to break some hearts, but the MSRP will be $55k plus potential packages adding another 10k just like the type R. I’m basing the MSRP on a similar pricing of the starting Honda pricing to the Acura pricing. Will be great but there’s plenty of better cars for 60k.
I’m thinking this post will not age well.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Before the FL5 released I thought it would be 43k. Once we saw that price drop I figured it would be 47k

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Got seat swap?
Now do I trade my aspec in as a 4 seater🤔

Screenshot_20230411-091453.png
Yes, they won’t even notice probably. “I don’t know, but that’s how it came man” 🤷🏽‍♂️

😆

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
How does the reservation process work? Do the dealers honor MSRP? What about b.s. add one fees and mandatory b.s. packages?

SnowWhiteSi

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Now why would Acura make two different cars at 55K? No, it will not be 55K, LOL. A good guess is 47-49K if we are comparing previous models and the Type R. Also you will be able to find one at MSRP by just doing a little research.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How does the reservation process work? Do the dealers honor MSRP? What about b.s. add one fees and mandatory b.s. packages?
Reservation doesn't guarantee MSRP. You will want to call around and see what the dealers are doing and find one who sells at MSRP. Then use this dealership for the reservation process.

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
Called my local dealer and dropped a deposit. I've been trying to find a Type-R for a few weeks now that isn't in the 60s, and haven't had luck. Dealer said they might be looking at a ~3k adjustment but still undetermined.

In for a white / red. Apparently I was the first to put money down.
🤷‍♂️

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Called my local dealer and dropped a deposit. I've been trying to find a Type-R for a few weeks now that isn't in the 60s, and haven't had luck. Dealer said they might be looking at a ~3k adjustment but still undetermined.

In for a white / red. Apparently I was the first to put money down.
🤷‍♂️
keep looking. First dealer I talked to took the deposit for msrp. They also sold their only NSX Type S at sticker