• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m just glad I’m not the only one impatiently waiting on more details. I refresh this place and Acura’s site more often than I’d care to admit.
I check the Acura website around 10 AM EST and 1 PM EST to see if things get changed on the website. Still nothing. Media today is out in Cali for the MDX S reviews but I asked someone who is there if it’s just MDX S and they confirmed it’s only MDX S being discussed and talked about

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Glad I’m not the only one a bit “obsessed”

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I’m just glad I’m not the only one impatiently waiting on more details. I refresh this place and Acura’s site more often than I’d care to admit.
Same. Not something I’ve ever really done for anything.

I guess for me the time crunch of my lease ending, and personally not liking the GTI infotainment and WRX MPG means this is the last thing left to hope they don’t screw up lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Wouldn’t doubt it if Acura waits to the very last day to announce details and do the full reveal. Media just did the Reviews for the NSX S and MDX S but MDX S is embargoed till March 8th which is 2 days before reservations. Typically Acura/Honda don’t like to clash with media release windows. So if it’s going to come down to March 9th being the reveal it’s going to have a lot of people upset.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wouldn’t doubt it if Acura waits to the very last day to announce details and do the full reveal. Media just did the Reviews for the NSX S and MDX S but MDX S is embargoed till March 8th which is 2 days before reservations. Typically Acura/Honda don’t like to clash with media release windows. So if it’s going to come down to March 9th being the reveal it’s going to have a lot of people upset.
and half of us in here will still be ready to throw the $500 down for our reservation on the 10th lol
I think your right through. They’ve held details so close to the chest and we are a week out. Normally we would have gotten nuggets of info by now

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
and half of us in here will still be ready to throw the $500 down for our reservation on the 10th lol
I think your right through. They’ve held details so close to the chest and we are a week out. Normally we would have gotten nuggets of info by now
Yes I’m sure most will put the $500 down but what I’m more so worried about would it be to little to late for info to drop if you get what I mean. I have a strong feeling right now they are building the Integra production right now at the factory. This would likely include certain trim levels with colors and packages and what not in order to reach the target launch.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
100% just like the civic last year. Acura is probably pumping out a whole bunch of A spec integra’s split 40/60 manual/auto and the rest base model.
While they keep saying limited inventory I can’t imagine them not shipping 3-5k in the first couple months of release and then like every other dealer folks will place orders on ready to build/in transit models.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
100% just like the civic last year. Acura is probably pumping out a whole bunch of A spec integra’s split 40/60 manual/auto and the rest base model.
While they keep saying limited inventory I can’t imagine them not shipping 3-5k in the first couple months of release and then like every other dealer folks will place orders on ready to build/in transit models.
More then likely. I’m still considering on ordering the A-Spec since lease is up soon. But if details don’t get announced this week coming up before reservations might not do it. I wouldn’t want to go in blindly into something like that if you get what I mean.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
More then likely. I’m still considering on ordering the A-Spec since lease is up soon. But if details don’t get announced this week coming up before reservations might not do it. I wouldn’t want to go in blindly into something like that if you get what I mean.
I’m really surprised they are pushing news this late. On the WRX, they released exact pricing and trims on the same day as taking orders. But the press had done reviews and all of that well in advance.

The only thing we know about the car is 4 door hatch, manual, leather, LSD, 1.5L turbo and around $30k. That’s not a lot to go off of.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I wouldn’t blame you. I’m reserving a car just to make sure I have it if I want it since refundable deposit and who knows when this non limited run hits dealers. My dealer saying March 8th makes more sense now that we know the embargo is 3/8 on the MDX type S lol.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I wouldn’t blame you. I’m reserving a car just to make sure I have it if I want it since refundable deposit and who knows when this non limited run hits dealers. My dealer saying March 8th makes more sense now that we know the embargo is 3/8 on the MDX type S lol.
From what those 2 guys said in the podcast it looks like March 8th is when dealerships find out about color and options on the model. I still think March 9th makes more sense to not clash with media drive of MDX S.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Well looks like Acura is still promoting the MDX S this week so means no teaser till next Monday possibly

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So it’ll definitely be on March 9th LOL

I know what I’m getting into. The only thing that would keep me from reserving is it getting a CVT. If it has a CVT I’ll order a civic touring and call it a day lol jk