• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra Aftermarket Exhaust Options and Videos [Thread]

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
In the search for an aftermarket exhaust, I was thinking it may be good to have a thread dedicated to the options on the market and for people to post videos of the exhausts they have chosen! Thought it would be easier than searching for the different exhaust threads for the options and videos.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
OP
OP

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
I will start, We offer a full turbo back exhaust option for the Integra. downpipe, front-pipe, and front-pipe back. Check out details here.

https://store.27won.com/2022-civic-si-front-pipe-back-exhaust.html

27WON 11th Gen Turbo Back Exhaust_.jpg

high-flow exhust system 2022 honda civic touring.jpg

Slant Cut Tips on exhaust 27WON Honda Performance_.jpg
Thanks for posting! Definitely love 27Won products, but being pretty new to this, would you be able to give an overview of what benefits you get by adding the front-pipe and catted turbo-back?

Also, would love to see a true sound video, seems the promo on the site is mainly talking about the exhaust

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Thanks for posting! Definitely love 27Won products, but being pretty new to this, would you be able to give an overview of what benefits you get by adding the front-pipe and catted turbo-back?

Also, would love to see a true sound video, seems the promo on the site is mainly talking about the exhaust
I'd love for a back to back comparison.

I keep leaning toward the remark because the loopty-loop in the stock exhaust has that special sound factor that I like. I don't want something that sounds like everything else. The stock exhaust sounds unique. The remark expands on that. Give me more options and please give them to me at a cost that is not nearing 4 figures and I would be in much faster.

I remember 15 years ago spending 500-600 on an exhaust was a lot. Now, 1200 is considered a good deal. WTH happened?

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Back in the day when my FA5 was new it was a 22K car now a FE1 is 30K. Today’s money simply doesn’t go as far as it use too. R&D isn’t cheap nor are quality materials.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline

The answer is horsepower and torque. The OEM catted downpipe is very restrictive. Once we go to a larger more free-flowing unit we can improve spool and turbo response and see a big bump in torque.

OP
OP

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
The answer is horsepower and torque. The OEM catted downpipe is very restrictive. Once we go to a larger more free-flowing unit we can improve spool and turbo response and see a big bump in torque.

Thank you!! Appreciate the response and video, definitely love what I'm seeing