• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How to install OEM splash guards (no cutting fender liner)

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
Installing the OEM splashguards is very easy. The only tools you need are a stubby Phillips screwdriver and a pushpin. You can buy the splash guard set from your dealership or online from various stores.

The box comes with four splash guards for each corner, and a bag with hardware. I printed out the installation instructions separately. According to the instructions, there is a step where you cut the fender liner in the rear to attach a fastener for the rear splash guard. I chose not to do this because there are already two fasteners that hold it in place sturdily. There are other members who have done the same with no issues.

20220924_173651.jpg

1) Starting with the driver's side front: turn your wheel all the way to the left to get access to the screws.

20220924_173951.jpg

2) Use a push pin to make a pilot hole in the plastic clip shown.

20220924_174344.jpg

3) Remove the two screws from the lower end of the fender liner and underneath the car (this is where a stubby screwdriver helps).

20220924_174450.jpg

4) Position the splash guard in place, then reattach the two screws. Use a self-tapping screw from the hardware bag to attach at the top. To get the best fitment: first attach the screws loosely, then apply pressure to the splash guard towards the body of the car with one hand while you fully tighten the screws with another hand.

20220924_174924.jpg

5) Moving to the driver's side rear: remove the screw underneath the car, and the topmost screw on the fender liner as shown.

20220924_175434.jpg

20220924_175242.jpg

6) Position the splash guard into place, then reattach the screws.

20220924_180321.jpg

7) Turn the steering wheel fully right, then repeat steps 2) through 6) for the passenger side.

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech (soon)
Installing the OEM splashguards is very easy. The only tools you need are a stubby Phillips screwdriver and a pushpin. You can buy the splash guard set from your dealership or online from various stores.

The box comes with four splash guards for each corner, and a bag with hardware. I printed out the installation instructions separately. According to the instructions, there is a step where you cut the fender liner in the rear to attach a fastener for the rear splash guard. I chose not to do this because there are already two fasteners that hold it in place sturdily. There are other members who have done the same with no issues.

20220924_173651.jpg

1) Starting with the driver's side front: turn your wheel all the way to the left to get access to the screws.

20220924_173951.jpg

2) Use a push pin to make a pilot hole in the plastic clip shown.

20220924_174344.jpg

3) Remove the two screws from the lower end of the fender liner and underneath the car (this is where a stubby screwdriver helps).

20220924_174450.jpg

4) Position the splash guard in place, then reattach the two screws. Use a self-tapping screw from the hardware bag to attach at the top. To get the best fitment: first attach the screws loosely, then apply pressure to the splash guard towards the body of the car with one hand while you fully tighten the screws with another hand.

20220924_174924.jpg

5) Moving to the driver's side rear: remove the screw underneath the car, and the topmost screw on the fender liner as shown.

20220924_175434.jpg

20220924_175242.jpg

6) Position the splash guard into place, then reattach the screws.

20220924_180321.jpg

7) Turn the steering wheel fully right, then repeat steps 2) through 6) for the passenger side.
I received my box with splash guards but didn't find instructions(looks like you printed yours). The box came with 4 color matched splash guards and a bag with 6 screws/hardware. Not counting 2 screws where you mentioned something about cutting a fender liner which I may not cut either.

1) Where do the rest 4 screws go?
2) So in the front you made a hole with a push pin and installed a provided screw(bigger top). Then a bit lower, in your image I see an original screw which you screwed back, did you have to replace it with a provided one and you just didn't?

Last edited:

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
I received my box with splash guards but didn't find instructions(looks like you printed yours). The box came with 4 color matched splash guards and a bag with 6 screws/hardware. Not counting 2 screws where you mentioned something about cutting a fender liner which I may not cut either.

1) Where do the rest 4 screws go?
2) So in the front you made a hole with a push pin and installed a provided screw(bigger top). Then a bit lower, in your image I see an original screw which you screwed back, did you have to replace it with a provided one and you just didn't?
Complete list of accessory installation instructions are located here.

Integra splash guard instructions are here.

Hope this helps:)

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech (soon)
Complete list of accessory installation instructions are located here.

Integra splash guard instructions are here.

Hope this helps:)
It does help for sure! Thank you

Reactions: GTO

scooter

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Has anyone followed the instructions and cut the fender liner to use the included spring nut so there are three points of attachment? My splash guards are arriving today.

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black

scooter

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Dnlongen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Integra A-Spec, ‘07 TSX
Did your front guards fit flush to the fender and rocker panel? I picked up a set of OEM splash guards for a ‘24 A-spec from MyAcuraParts.com. The rears went on just fine with a nice clean finish and tight fit. The fronts though don’t match the contour of the rocker panel - there is a very noticeable gap. Did I get a defective set or is there a trick to installing them flush?

Front:
IMG_1824.jpeg

Rear:
IMG_1826.jpeg