• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How do these deals look to you?

58k Deal, 56k Deal, or Wait

• Total voters

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
Tiger eye pearl is the #1 available color right now according to the inventory map. If that’s your color, I think you’ll find it more available shortly and I suspect there isn’t as much demand for the color than Acura really projects

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
Tiger eye pearl is the #1 available color right now according to the inventory map. If that’s your color, I think you’ll find it more available shortly and I suspect there isn’t as much demand for the color than Acura really projects
Is the inventory map public?

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
looks like both of those dealers are hiding markup in the fees. first one is non-tax fees and second one says total taxes.. I would expect if they are in the same state the tax on both quotes would be the same..

mine out the door grand total was 53494.
IMO you should wait on the MSRP if you have already placed deposit and you can put the extra couple grand you would have spent on accessories, tint and ceramic coating..