• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2.0L Honda Civic sport

Karletta

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport
I have a 2019 Honda Civic Sport.. and it is having some issues. I turned it off at the grocery store Friday and it started back up on its own. I have a keyless entry start system problem message showing on my dashboard. Sometimes when I get it started it will not start at all.. what could be the problem?? I changed the battery in the keyless remote and the relay for the smart entry and checked all the other fuses

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Probably best to act on the Civic Forum, not the Integra site.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Sometimes when I get it started it will not start at all..
What does this mean?

I own a couple civics but never heard of this problem. My first shot at fixing it would be a hard reset (unplug negative terminal and mash the brake for a minute). Otherwise if that doesn't work, I hate to say it but sounds like a problem for the dealer. I don't suppose you still have a warranty? Good luck.

OP
OP

Karletta

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport
I disconnected the battery for over 8 hours, changed the battery in the fob and checked the relays nothing worked so I had no other choice but to take it to the dealer.. and yes they said I have an extended warranty, I hope that was the truth and thanks