• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got her all cleaned up!

Emilyjune91

First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a spec
And the black background to the emblem is just a vinyl from what I've seen on these forums so if you just want the black "A" against the pearl white, you can ask them to just remove it.
Just asked for this at my dealer today, tech said he looked into it further and it says for them to do this but no one ever does.

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Just asked for this at my dealer today, tech said he looked into it further and it says for them to do this but no one ever does.
Oh so the way I got mine installed is how it’s SUPPOSED to be? And they just never remove the vinyl even though that’s what they’re supposed to be? Crazy.

Emilyjune91

First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a spec
Oh so the way I got mine installed is how it’s SUPPOSED to be? And they just never remove the vinyl even though that’s what they’re supposed to be? Crazy.
Apparently. He and the sales woman said they’re going to give people the option going forward.