• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sold!! None left.- OEM Graphite Type S wheels- $1,200 plus shipping, willing to sell by the each!!

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I am willing to sell these one at a time, so all those who need 1 or two let me know!

Prefer local pickup of course, willing to drive to meet up. Located in south central NC.

Just got my new wheels installed, selling OEM wheels. Lug nuts and center caps included, however, No TPMS included.
Wheels are in almost perfect condition, look almost brand new. None of the wheels have been in contact with a curb or anything else for that matter. Also I've never been through a carwash. Handwash only. Spray ceramic applied multiple times over the last few months. 2k miles on them. I touched up a couple small nicks in the paint, which I tried to capture in the pics. These spots are very small and not really visible unless you are inspecting really close. Also a couple small scratches inside the barrel, near the back of one wheel. This area barely has any paint on it to begin with, and you can't see it from the outside view of the wheel.

Pics:

IMG_3003.png
IMG_2995.png
IMG_2991.png
IMG_2997.png
IMG_2999.png
IMG_2998.png
IMG_3009.png
IMG_2992.png
IMG_3004.png
IMG_3005.png
IMG_3006.png
IMG_3001.png
IMG_2996.png
IMG_3010.png
IMG_3002.png
IMG_3008.png
IMG_3007.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
One sold, three to go. I have interest in one, waiting for a response from that party. Then there will be just two!

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Two sold, two rims left. Hit me up if you need an almost perfect rim to replace a damaged one. I will ship at buyers expense. So far the first two I sold where in the $50-60 range to ship. Thanks all.

CatBus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
If anyone is hesitant to buy off this website, I can verify the seller. Have one of the rims coming in Thursday or Friday.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
If anyone is hesitant to buy off this website, I can verify the seller. Have one of the rims coming in Thursday or Friday.
Thanks buddy!

I get the hesitation though.

I bought my Apex rims from NSXavier, member of this forum, basically just on a phone call and the pics he sent. Worked out great and exactly as advertised. 2k + out the door while I waited though. That's scary stuff.

Two Tall

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota 4Runner
OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just two rims left. Who ha some curb rash they want to replace? Upside of that is you can use the curb-rash rim to make a full size spare if you like.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, still two of these rims left. $360 shipped anywhere in lower 48. Great for a full size spare, or to have a backup in case of wheel damage from curbs/potholes, etc. thanks.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, just one rim left! Three sold.
Hit me up if you want to make a full size spare, or if you just damaged one wheel. $350, shipped to the lower 48.

One of my buyers said his dealer wanted $680 for one new rim.

This is a great deal.

Also, I just listed my 4 OEM tires for sale. By one tire from me, this wheel, and make a full size spare for $565 total, shipped to your door!

Also, in case your wondering, you can buy a TPMS from Tire Rack for like $25 if I remember correctly. Pairs up to the car automatically.

Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, still one wheel left. Anybody want a full size spare, or need to replace a damaged wheel, hit me up. Wife is getting annoyed with that one wheel box in the dining room. LOL. Thanks!

Braun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Apex Blue Pearl ITS
Hey gang, still one wheel left. Anybody want a full size spare, or need to replace a damaged wheel, hit me up. Wife is getting annoyed with that one wheel box in the dining room. LOL. Thanks!
I need a wheel to replace a bent one. Would you take $300 shipped for one?

I'm also eyeing the copper wheels which are on sale $347/each right now.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
CA is a long way. How about $320 and I'm in!

send me a DM and we can get the ball rolling. I'll be out of pocket playing golf, then at Easter dinner with the family, but can definitely get back with you tonight.