• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Front Windshield Sun Visor tint kit?

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am, 2000 Trans Am (4-sale)
Does anyone make a front windshield sun visor tint kit? This would be a tint that starts at about 5-7" from the top and then fades to near solid as it approaches the top of the windshield. Older car windshields used to come with this from the factory but I see new cars do not do this. I found one kit but it's solid which I think would look funny. The perfect kit to me would have a fade into the windshield.

Zircular

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GONE: ā€˜23 Integra A-Spec 6MT
I'd talk to local tint shops. Having my entire windshield tinted was less than $200 on top of the rest of the car. A tint strip would probably be cheap and a good shop will work with you to get it the way you want it.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I have one on my ASpec. When my windshield cracked from a rock chip, for the second time in a couple weeks Safelite installed one on my car. Love it!

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I had my entire front windshield tinted with ceramic UV blocking tint when I had the rest done. Windshield is 70% so if you didnā€™t know it was tinted you canā€™t tell. I had it done to help protect dash from UV damage.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I have a sold strip down to the AS-1 line and think it looks great. Never even considered a fade. I want the legal limit as far down the windshield as possible.