• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Kobyg

First Name
Koby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 integra, 21 cx5 turbo
Interesting to hear everyone’s perspective on these. I’ve been on them for 15k miles and the rear still sits higher and the front has spring bind and likes to creak and pop at low speeds. Taken everything apart multiple times and it’s all greased and installed correctly so I’m at a loss. Switching to coilovers eventually anyways need more low
C88D8801-3D35-4748-8ECE-95AA3BA7381F.jpeg

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I installed Eibach Pro Spring on my ride, I don't have any issues with drivability or ADS.

integra_IMG_4703.jpg
I just noticed the black mudguards. looks good!

Dannyboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra
Interesting to hear everyone’s perspective on these. I’ve been on them for 15k miles and the rear still sits higher and the front has spring bind and likes to creak and pop at low speeds. Taken everything apart multiple times and it’s all greased and installed correctly so I’m at a loss. Switching to coilovers eventually anyways need more low
C88D8801-3D35-4748-8ECE-95AA3BA7381F.jpeg
Yeah, idk mine also makes noises over small bumps. Not sure why.