• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Easy Clutch Upgrade - SiriMoto N1 Master Cylinder Damper Delete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various Imports
SiriMoto recently came out with an inexpensive and easy to install upgrade for your factory or aftermarket clutch! It's called the SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder CMC Damper Delete Kit and works like this:
  • Similar to 11th Gen Civics, the new Integra 1.5L turbo manual trans models use a separate/external clutch fluid damper that sits underneath the battery tray.
  • This factory clutch fluid damper acts to soften and slow (via an internal diaphragm) the fluid movements throughout the clutch fluid system, and in turn leads to an overall "mushy" or soft feel and slower performance when engaging the clutch.
  • The SiriMoto N1 Damper Delete provides a simple replacement assembly that fits in place of the factory damper. This damper delete (or damper bypass) gives the driver better clutch feel, faster shifting, eliminates a crucial point of failure. For those with upgraded clutches, this damper delete also represents a more robust system that is made to handle high performance clutch kits and their upgraded pressure plates.
  • For easier installation, SiriMoto even includes a free Speed Bleeder, which allows for one-person pressure bleeding after the install is complete.
Key Features:
  • Allows for quicker shifting and harder/faster clutch engagement feel.
  • Direct Fit Replacement.
  • Application Specific Threads/Flares.
  • US Made 304 Stainless Steel Tubing.
  • Zinc Plated Steel Fittings for longevity.
  • Eliminates Factory Dampener Diaphragm.
  • Handles Upgraded Clutch Kits. Works great with Stock/Factory Clutch too.
  • Covered by SiriMoto's 1 Year Limited Warranty.

After driving our shop 2022 Civic SI with this installed for several weeks, I can definitely say that the clutch feel is much improved, and it seems to engage faster/harder than before. For example, if I quickly release the pedal shifting from 1st to 2nd, the tires will chirp with no throttle input at all!

Check out our full product page for more information, and to purchase one: https://www.proimporttuners.com/par...ch-master-cylinder-cmc-damper-delete-kit.html

1670530936999.png

Last edited:

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
If this will fix the feeling that either I am lugging the engine or I am burning the clutch with no in-between it is worth it. Can you confirm?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
If this will fix the feeling that either I am lugging the engine or I am burning the clutch with no in-between it is worth it. Can you confirm?
Doubtful. If my understanding is correct, it makes a more direct connection between your foot and the clutch, so if you are having those problems, it's likely to make them worse.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Doubtful. If my understanding is correct, it makes a more direct connection between your foot and the clutch, so if you are having those problems, it's likely to make them worse.
Actually a more direct connection is what I want. I worry about the clutch life because I don't feel any engagement through the pedal. The key word of my post is the "feeling." I would like a progressive pressure through the pedal as the clutch engages, not this constant pressure wherever it is throughout the throw.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Actually a more direct connection is what I want. I worry about the clutch life because I don't feel any engagement through the pedal. The key word of my post is the "feeling." I would like a progressive pressure through the pedal as the clutch engages, not this constant pressure wherever it is throughout the throw.
From what I've read about it - admittedly only from the company that makes it - it should give you better feeling. I'm more interested in it to remove a potential point of failure in that circuit.

OP
OP
proimporttuners
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various Imports
Just to confirm, this part will give you a more direct clutch feel and also faster clutch engagement. This is what most enthusiasts want. Like you mentioned, it also removes a point of failure in that the factory damper unit could eventually fail, especially when using a more powerful aftermarket clutch.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Happy to see you post. Ventura has to be just about in the middle of the weather. I lived in SoCal for 13 years and 8 of those in Santa Clarita. I was there for the Northridge earthquake - which was one thing - but I never thought I'd see national news coverage of flood water rescues from there.

OP
OP
proimporttuners
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various Imports
You know what, we actually got hit not as hard as further north. Ventura tends to get just the edges of these extreme storms....but we still have some flooding for sure. Luckily our offices and warehouses are just fine! The bright side of all this is that it should be a really beautiful spring/summer and maybe make a dent in the drought situation.

And there is yet ANOTHER storm on the way this weekend! :eek: