• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Driving Reviews of 2023 Integra (here's some early pre-embargo)

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Someone just couldn't wait. HERE IS A LINK to a driving review from Jeff Salle.

A few highlights: "There аre shifters with shorter “throws” from geаr to geаr аnd shifters with more heft, but Acurа’s shifter аnd linkаge combinаtion is exceptionаl. The trаnsitions between geаrs аre fluid аnd secure. There is no hesitаtion in the middle of the geаr gаtes becаuse they аre cleаrly defined. When you combine thаt with the simple clutch pedаl, you’ve got а cаr thаt’s а blаst to drive."

"The Integrа feels extrа quick from а red light thаnks to thаt torque figure of 1,800 revolutions per minute (rpm).The eаsy clutch hаs а high cаtch point, which tаkes some getting used to, аs does the rev mаtching feаture, which blips the throttle for smoother downshifts. In the infotаinment screen, thаt feаture cаn be disаbled."

"In Sport mode, the turbo four-cylinder engine sounds its best, mаking shifting through the geаrs neаr redline аn аudible pleаsure."

"Chаnges of direction аre quick with little body roll, аnd the steering effort in Sport mode аppeаrs to be аppropriаte, but the drivers’ hаnds remаin well protected from roаd bumps."

OP
OP
VBinNV

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Here is someone driving the manual. I don't speak Spanish so I can't translate. YOUTUBE LINK

And translation from the article.

LINK https://ourautoexpert.com/acura-integra-2023-el-regreso-de-la-leyenda-con-transmision-manual/

Sport-tuned suspension makes the Integra fun to drive, available Adaptive Damping System gives the driver precise control of damper settings (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
Integrated Dynamic System includes Sport, Comfort and Normal driving, with customizable Individual mode (A-Spec® with Technology Package)

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Nice video by Javier Mota. Thanks to my Spanish teacher I can understand most of it. He found the car agreeable, useful, and provided history like earlier videos we’ve probably all seen.

OP
OP
VBinNV

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
SAVAGEGEESE

A lot smoother than the Civic. Feels sharp when you drive it harder. Feels connected. It doesn't feel like the old Integra--this is a way better car. "It's a better car with a lot less emotion connected to it than the previous generation cars." "Better than the SI."

OP
OP
VBinNV

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Victoria Scott (one of the best!) writes in THE DRIVE

Excerpts (but read the whole thing)

Acura didn’t forget what made the Integra name special, or what it takes to make it a worthy step up from the Honda Civic it shares a platform with.

The interior is a welcome departure from the modern-day miserable user experience offered by capacitive-touch-everything (such as the controls found in the competing hot-hatch Volkswagen GTI), and it’s one of the most pleasant cars in its class to be in as a result.

As I blasted through winding corners under the hot Texas sun, I found the similarities I’d hoped for right off the bat. The six-speed transmission is arguably one of the best you can buy at its price point,

despite having all of the torque and power of the Civic Si on tap, it rides vastly more comfortably than one.…Unfortunately, even in manual guise, it still suffers from the same rev-hang issue that plagues the Civic Si

It’s a Civic Si for grown-ups, or at least, for hooligans who need to convince other people that they are one…And even with some of the harsher, more sport-oriented edges of the Honda sanded down in the Integra, the Acura still punches hard in its class precisely because of this maturity.

Just make sure maturing doesn’t mean you give up on three pedals, because it’s how Acura’s newest hot hatch should truly be enjoyed.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Surprised to hear that Victoria Scott noted rev-hang is still a problem (plague).
It's an emissions thing. Luckily with a new tune it can be reduced and with some completely disabled

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Nice video by Javier Mota. Thanks to my Spanish teacher I can understand most of it. He found the car agreeable, useful, and provided history like earlier videos we’ve probably all seen.
In my review, I noticed he didn't mention the library, which highlights my limited knowledge of Espanol. 😆

Victoria Scott (one of the best!) writes in THE DRIVE...
I have to give it to ya, that was a really great article!

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
At about 19:00 the guy says the LSD sends the power to the inside wheel that has more grip. That's when I stopped watching.