Sponsored


Disappointed with Acura Overall

levil

Member
First Name
Levi
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
7
Reaction score
12
Location
Woodbury, NY
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I came from a 2022 porsche cayenne GTS. yes, build quality is much better but you get what you pay for. with the GTS, it was already a great car from the factory. It was honestly boring because there was nothing you needed to do with it. The power was instant, it had every option you could think of that you would use a few time and forget it.

At the end of the day, I purchased the ITS to have more engagement with the car and also build it the way I wanted. I like having to research parts to upgrade and feeling the differences between upgrades. Plus it satisfies the kid in me that wished I had something like this when I was in highschool.

The ITS is no Audi RS5/S5, BMW M3/M4, Porsche 911, Mercedes AMG C/E53 or 63 but it sure as hell is still fun to drive for 1/2 or 2/3rd's the price of those other sports cars.
Sponsored

 

UWU-mancer

Senior Member
First Name
UWU
Joined
Jul 17, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
930
Reaction score
644
Location
colorado
Car(s)
type s
I came from a 2022 porsche cayenne GTS. yes, build quality is much better but you get what you pay for. with the GTS, it was already a great car from the factory. It was honestly boring because there was nothing you needed to do with it. The power was instant, it had every option you could think of that you would use a few time and forget it.

At the end of the day, I purchased the ITS to have more engagement with the car and also build it the way I wanted. I like having to research parts to upgrade and feeling the differences between upgrades. Plus it satisfies the kid in me that wished I had something like this when I was in highschool.

The ITS is no Audi RS5/S5, BMW M3/M4, Porsche 911, Mercedes AMG C/E53 or 63 but it sure as hell is still fun to drive for 1/2 or 2/3rd's the price of those other sports cars.
I agree with that. The high powered Germans don’t satisfy the tinkerer in some of us. For sure.
 

1derboy

Member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
16
Reaction score
22
Location
Vancouver
Car(s)
Acura Type S Integra, RDX, BMW 335IS
............................. Plus it satisfies the kid in me that wished I had something like this when I was in highschool.

This is exactly how I feel even though I never had a car in the same category as Porsche!
 

levil

Member
First Name
Levi
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
7
Reaction score
12
Location
Woodbury, NY
Car(s)
Integra Type S
don't get me wrong, I'd love for every car I purchase to come perfect but think about how these cars are made. you aren't purchasing a Rolls Royce, hand built and inspected 1,000 times before it hits the light of day. only thing I'm glad to say is Honda/Acura quality is still better than Tesla 😂
Sponsored

 
 





Top