• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Installed this bad boy last night. Let me know what you think in the comments.

1st cold start after install

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I think you need to take more videos because I have had my eye on this for over 6 months.

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think you need to take more videos because I have had my eye on this for over 6 months.
Had to shorten the clip but here are some burbles from a full stop, the exhaust really enjoys doing that during shifts regardless of speed. Slight drone when just rolling in gear but isn’t obnoxious inside the cabin with windows up. I’ll have more videos of drive by’s once the NYC weather gets better!

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Would love to hear that thing in person.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
What does it sound like under load? Do you get any turbo whistle out the exhaust?

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
What made you go with this over some of the other options? It does sound great. Just so many potential options!

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What made you go with this over some of the other options? It does sound great. Just so many potential options!
I’ll be honest I did not go searching too far for options. But I did like the fact that Remark used the same design as the original in that they kept looped end for sound. It definitely gives it a unique sound and the burbles are just right in my opinion; not too loud not too soft.

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not to mention I think it’s the most affordable option on the market right now. Every other exhaust is $1000+

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not to mention I think it’s the most affordable option on the market right now. Every other exhaust is $1000+
The plan for this vehicle was full PRL bolt on but there’s always something on pre-order or not out yet :/ no idea when the N1 PRL exhaust will come out. Didn’t want to wait an unspecified amount of time.

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What does it sound like under load? Do you get any turbo whistle out the exhaust?
Have yet to really push the car with new exhaust so I’m unsure. I don’t hear much difference in turbo sounds with it though. Waiting for better weather to truly test it out.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Here’s another from outside the vehicle

Does your Integra also have the waste gate rattle as well when decelerating?

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’ll be honest I did not go searching too far for options. But I did like the fact that Remark used the same design as the original in that they kept looped end for sound. It definitely gives it a unique sound and the burbles are just right in my opinion; not too loud not too soft.
Were you able to snag a downpipe before they got pulled from the site with 0 notice?

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Were you able to snag a downpipe before they got pulled from the site with 0 notice?
Nope :( and no idea when or if it’ll be back. So my dreams of full PRL bolt on might just be that; dreams.