• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Color Poll Liquid Carbon vs Performance Red

Liquid Carbon vs Performance Red

• Total voters

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
1658530806566.png

Well, looks like Acura voted. They definitely prefer gray, any gray, over red.

Take a look at this sad truck (suburban Atlanta).
Yeah it's tough, the grey looks very sharp on an individual unit, but when I see them all together like that, just makes me think that the world needs more color haha

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
1658530806566.png

Well, looks like Acura voted. They definitely prefer gray, any gray, over red.

Take a look at this sad truck (suburban Atlanta).
There is not a car on that carrier that has a color. There are cars in background that have colors. That carrier could be on a black and white monitor. The paint on these is conservative, stuff they know will sell, people feel safe. Being like most of the world is comforting, I guess.

But from those of us who donā€™t mind standing out, thank you all for making it easier to find our cars in a parking lot.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
There is not a car on that carrier that has a color. There are cars in background that have colors. That carrier could be on a black and white monitor. The paint on these is conservative, stuff they know will sell, people feel safe. Being like most of the world is comforting, I guess.

But from those of us who donā€™t mind standing out, thank you all for making it easier to find our cars in a parking lot.
Youā€™re welcome.

OP
OP
tmaikeo

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
pending 2023 LCM A-Spec Tech, Ram Promaster 1500
Well car was suppose to be shipped and ready for delivery early September. But since they announced the type s. I ended up adding myself to the list for the type s instead of the a spec tech. Iā€™ll be waiting much longer now.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Well car was suppose to be shipped and ready for delivery early September. But since they announced the type s. I ended up adding myself to the list for the type s instead of the a spec tech. Iā€™ll be waiting much longer now.
I don't see a type s coming out until this time next year. Civic type r will have to get it's spotlight first before the integra type s gets released