• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Car hood lights

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I ended up installing some car hood lights on the car but I'm not a fan of the look honestly. Here it is on the car. I may actually move the leds to the grill instead and light that up or get a strip that does the whole hood. The rubber gasket on that seals the hood when closed blocks alot of the light

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Lighting of any kind is really not my taste, but I dont think it looks bad. I'd think it was neat if I saw it at a carshow at night.

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lighting of any kind is really not my taste, but I dont think it looks bad. I'd think it was neat if I saw it at a carshow at night.
I'm an rgb guy at heart lol. If you've seen my YouTube pc builds rgb is all over the place. I just don't like the quality of the lights and I think because of the way the hood opens on the integra I think the led lights need to go all the way around. I don't drive the lights on though. They are for show and to provide light to the engine bay when I work on it at night

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm an rgb guy at heart lol. If you've seen my YouTube pc builds rgb is all over the place. I just don't like the quality of the lights and I think because of the way the hood opens on the integra I think the led lights need to go all the way around. I don't drive the lights on though. They are for show and to provide light to the engine bay when I work on it at night. I also like the way the lights illuminate the grille which is something I going to work on

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Not my cup of tea but also not terrible. I watched it in my tegs though and that music at the end slaps on the ELS.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not my cup of tea but also not terrible. I watched it in my tegs though and that music at the end on the ELS slaps.
Thanx. My friend has been making tracks since we were in high-school. I've been telling him to put up his music on youtube. All the tracks in the videos are from him