• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Is it really hard to get an Integra a-spec + Tech 6 speed ? I have only seen one integra as of today on the road… I would think they are sitting in dealership but maybe I am wrong… Or they are way more popular elsewhere … but here in Quebec city… ghost town

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Hey guys, just spoke to a dealership near me… they have 8 cars on preorder and he said he should get around 8 cars for MY24… he said he may have 9 or 10 total but could not guarantee… said better chance to have a MY25 at this time… wanted a 1000$ deposit and a choice of 2-3 colors… obviously a refundable deposit. also if I pay 67k OTD for a car… it better be the color I want 😂 not between 2 or 3….he said he had some information about the production and it should be higher than the FL5 by a good margin… also for those that plan on leasing… residual should be pretty high on this car … thats about it

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Hey guys, just spoke to a dealership near me… they have 8 cars on preorder and he said he should get around 8 cars for MY24… he said he may have 9 or 10 total but could not guarantee… said better chance to have a MY25 at this time… wanted a 1000$ deposit and a choice of 2-3 colors… obviously a refundable deposit. also if I pay 67k OTD for a car… it better be the color I want 😂 not between 2 or 3….he said he had some information about the production and it should be higher than the FL5 by a good margin… also for those that plan on leasing… residual should be pretty high on this car … thats about it
thanks for the update. Seems like Honda planned this all along. Make limited # of CTR for mfr'd scarcity and desirability and fill the void with ITS and make $$ at the same time.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Is it really hard to get an Integra a-spec + Tech 6 speed ? I have only seen one integra as of today on the road… I would think they are sitting in dealership but maybe I am wrong… Or they are way more popular elsewhere … but here in Quebec city… ghost town
dealership near me has 12 Aspec, most of them CVT lol. People complain Integra is expensive and not worth it bla bla but I think in 10 years it will be highly desirable as not many are fork over big bucks to buy new now.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
dealership near me has 12 Aspec, most of them CVT lol. People complain Integra is expensive and not worth it bla bla but I think in 10 years it will be highly desirable as not many are fork over big bucks to buy new now.
Humm… this 1.5t will never be desirable… especially in CVT form… my 2 cents

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Humm… this 1.5t will never be desirable… especially in CVT form… my 2 cents
oh i meant in manual. I think they will be desirable the same way people want old JDM cars now, maybe not as much, but i think it will be there. kind of like how unmodded, unabused, clean title 1st gen brz/86 are sought after.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
oh i meant in manual. I think they will be desirable the same way people want old JDM cars now, maybe not as much, but i think it will be there. kind of like how unmodded, unabused, clean title 1st gen brz/86 are sought after.
Problem is the 1.5T is probably the least reliable Honda engine ever made… just look hondamobilemecanic on Youtube… really interesting stuff.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Problem is the 1.5T is probably the least reliable Honda engine ever made… just look hondamobilemecanic on Youtube… really interesting stuff.
True. I remember the oil dilution recall for my '17 Si.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
any of you got any update from your dealer?
the dealer I am in contact with called me and told me they got "more information" about the ITS. I am going Saturday morning to find out what it is.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
any of you got any update from your dealer?
the dealer I am in contact with called me and told me they got "more information" about the ITS. I am going Saturday morning to find out what it is.
I put a deposit down at my dealer last week and was told that they have a total of seven cars coming for the rest of the year.Got the car for MSRP but had to take all weather floor mats and ceramic coating which added another 1595.00 to the price.They would not budge on these two things also had to give a second color choice, first being white/red int and LCM /red as second.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
I put a deposit down at my dealer last week and was told that they have a total of seven cars coming for the rest of the year.Got the car for MSRP but had to take all weather floor mats and ceramic coating which added another 1595.00 to the price.They would not budge on these two things also had to give a second color choice, first being white/red int and LCM /red as second.
would they have let you choose other options if the total came to about the same? I guess at least you are getting something for your money.
I looked at Mk8 Golf R a couple of weeks ago and dealer was charging 20k markup lmao, straight up robbery.

I doubt if dealer has any new info that we don't already know.. but I will find out this Saturday and report back.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
would they have let you choose other options if the total came to about the same? I guess at least you are getting something for your money.
I looked at Mk8 Golf R a couple of weeks ago and dealer was charging 20k markup lmao, straight up robbery.

I doubt if dealer has any new info that we don't already know.. but I will find out this Saturday and report back.
I tried doing that but they said no. Now I'm going to have to remove the ceramic coating off the front of the car to install PPF or tell them not to creamic coat the front but still end up paying the same amount.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise,190E-2.3-16
Update on my end.

Looks like they're getting 5 cars in 2023 (Calgary dealer). 2 in June, 3 in July/Aug. All of them are black or white. Sounds like 13 people on the list.

No idea on residuals currently unfortunately... probably be out in June.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
West GTA - dealer believes 6 allocations will arrive, no timeline but estimates mid/late summer. Said they've requested color combinations based on requests from those in line, but have yet to receive confirmation of color choices.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Langley, BC acura told me BC is only getting 20 cars (I guess for 2024?) and because I dont have a trade in (even though I will be financing), I don't even need to bother coming into the dealership to talk to them. lol
car buying in 2023 sucks.