• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Acura Dealers

Corgo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS
I've started reaching out and the best I've found so far is Acura Pleasanton who's offering them with no markup, but with $1K in mandatory add-ons (tint, nitrogen, wheel locks). Still gathering more options from NorCal dealers. The highest I've found was a $5K markup, with $2.5-3K being somewhat common.

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
I've started reaching out and the best I've found so far is Acura Pleasanton who's offering them with no markup, but with $1K in mandatory add-ons (tint, nitrogen, wheel locks). Still gathering more options from NorCal dealers. The highest I've found was a $5K markup, with $2.5-3K being somewhat common.
Thanks for the reply. Just waiting to get eyes on one in person. Not sure if they’ve made it this far West yet.

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Picked mine up on Thursday June 2nd, I'm in Bakersfield CA, kind of southern Cali....First one here off the lot, only other one they had was the Demo that they are not selling...As of today they told me they should be getting 2 more by end of week. Family motors Bakersfield, talk to Raul if your looking for one. FYI they are asking $5k markups.... only down side but good luck finding a dealer that is not..

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Picked mine up on Thursday June 2nd, I'm in Bakersfield CA, kind of southern Cali....First one here off the lot, only other one they had was the Demo that they are not selling...As of today they told me they should be getting 2 more by end of week. Family motors Bakersfield, talk to Raul if your looking for one. FYI they are asking $5k markups.... only down side but good luck finding a dealer that is not..
Dang! Brutal mark up. Was yours reserved? I’m waiting for one I reserved in April here in SD. Build dates are 6/21 - 6/25. They said no mark up, but a 2.4K accessory package was required.

Last edited:

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I was promised multiple times in writing MSRP no add-ons, we will see when it is delivered.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Figures they'd be charging mark ups like that. They're the only dealer I've contacted about the Integra that never reached back out.

The Acura in Valencia has a 6MT demo, but no CVT @EasyPickins

Beefchowfun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rsx 06 base
The car reserved for me at Acura Fremont is 3k markup no add ons. I want to haggle them down to msrp but it's looking like it's highly unlikely.

Question for you guys,
If I came with a huge down payment of 10k+, you think that is enough to change their mind about the markup? Or because of chip shortage and it being still close to release, they probably won't budge?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
They don’t care how much you put down but a nice negative google review would go a much longer way. Especially if markup was a last minute add

NCmich19

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASpec Tech 6mt
If you have a trade, use that as leverage. Get some offers from other dealerships and tell them you’ll sell somewhere else. Do they want to make 3k on the integra or make whatever they’ll sell your trade for.

Beefchowfun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rsx 06 base
I don't have a trade in, the rsx I'm driving right now goes back to my brother. It has a salvage title anyways. So I think my only leverage is to use other dealership offers. From what it looks like from this thread, I got to call Pleasanton and Los Gatos. I think in a Facebook forum someone said msrp at Roseville as well.

Thanks for the help guys

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I don't have a trade in, the rsx I'm driving right now goes back to my brother. It has a salvage title anyways. So I think my only leverage is to use other dealership offers. From what it looks like from this thread, I got to call Pleasanton and Los Gatos. I think in a Facebook forum someone said msrp at Roseville as well.

Thanks for the help guys
No problem! Keep in mind the ones around here charging MSRP w/ no add-ons typically have lower inventory so you may have to wait longer than others.