• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

Barely used sunshade - half price ($40)

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
I hate how awkward this sunshade is putting in and taking off. If anyone is in the southeastern PA area and would like it for $40, contact me. I ended up buying a weathertech custom fit one instead.

1688756167872.png

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech
I hate how awkward this sunshade is putting in and taking off. If anyone is in the southeastern PA area and would like it for $40, contact me. I ended up buying a weathertech custom fit one instead.

1688756167872.png
Recently received my order from Acura and it took me at least 10 minutes and I somehow was able to put it on. It feels like the sunshade is the size of the windshield and is difficult to put on because both A-Pillars are in the way. So I put it on and removed the next afternoon. Possibly the sunshade straightened out. The second time was much better and took me 30 sec. to put on. Was going to return it, however didn't feel like paying 20% restocking fee and return shipping $. Still the sunshade is stiff for my liking, hope it gets better with time...

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD

1688756167872.png
Did you find the WeatherTech sunshade was worth the $77 after shipping? I am searching for a good sunshade that fits well in the ITS.

OP
OP
mkIntegra

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
For me, it's easier to put in place and take out because it's not rigid like the OEM part. I'm happy with the fit of it.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Sad I live too far away!