• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any owners in Oregon that want to help with getting a roof rack kit made for our cars in Oregon? (Yakima)

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Hey all! I had the opportunity to help in the process of volunteering my car to Yakima’s team for fitting off their gear to get a kit released. I sort of messed it up by asking if they’d be willing to offer more compensation :lol:

Regardless, their facility is located in Lake Oswego, OR. They only need the vehicle for 4 hours and in return you’ll get 50% off their products (up to 4000$ of product)! You’ll also make a few of us happy in the community by helping a Roof Rack system become available sooner rather than later.

Simply go to Yakima’s website, enter your vehicle information in the “Add Your Vehicle” portion of their homepage, and you’ll be prompted to enter your email. They’ll be in touch shortly after that!

Thanks in advance to whoever does it!
D5D93AB6-D79C-4DD9-BA2B-1F0B322EFEF2.jpeg

Palut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
I'm in the Seattle area and just signed up. It will be a fun trip to Voodoo Donuts if nothing else!

We'll see if anything happens.

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
You’re amazing! With how fast they responded to me, I’m sure they’ll respond to you even faster.

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I'm in the Seattle area and just signed up. It will be a fun trip to Voodoo Donuts if nothing else!

We'll see if anything happens.
Oh and keep us updated!!