• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

any concerns given the recent Honda fuel pump recall?

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
If you aren't already aware: Statement by American Honda Regarding Fuel Pump Recall: 2017-2020 Acura and Honda Models

Otherwise, it's all over the press in mainstream news and online. 2.6 million vehicles in the US is a huge number of cars effected! I was intrigued to see that the FK8 Civic Type R was also included in this recall campaign. While newer generations are not included in the campaign, I wonder if the fuel pump part used in the current Integra/Type S is different from the ones effected.

From reading online forums, the coolant expansion tank is the same between the generations and there have been several notable failures. Hondas were/are traditionally known for their reliability but stuff like this isn't confidence inspiring.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
If you aren't already aware: Statement by American Honda Regarding Fuel Pump Recall: 2017-2020 Acura and Honda Models

Otherwise, it's all over the press in mainstream news and online. 2.6 million vehicles in the US is a huge number of cars effected! I was intrigued to see that the FK8 Civic Type R was also included in this recall campaign. While newer generations are not included in the campaign, I wonder if the fuel pump part used in the current Integra/Type S is different from the ones effected.

From reading online forums, the coolant expansion tank is the same between the generations and there have been several notable failures. Hondas were/are traditionally known for their reliability but stuff like this isn't confidence inspiring.
As far as I understand I am sure Honda knew about that defective part years ago, and for 2024 models and beyond they've long fixed it.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
if its not fixed, they will let you know...until the gas it and go