• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

All warning lights on

tonioebhsh3

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura integra
So I just changed my transmission fluid I have a 2023 Acura integra manual transmission I have 2 questions I just changed my transmission fluid and when I drained it only 2 quarts exactly came out, so I put exactly 2 quarts back in and I had to take the airbox out too get the fill plug loose and decided to clean it while it was out and I put everything back together multiple times before starting retraced all my steps then prayed that everything goes well started my car and all the lights came on emissions warning brake system fail and I just am stumped car runs fine doesn’t sound different from when I changed it but I had a check engine light on it was p0100 maf sensor but it is plugged in all the way.Should I put the recommended amount of Which online says 2.7 or should I just put the 2 quarts back in

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Did you disconnect the battery when doing this? If so, just need to out miles on and a few startup cycles and should go away. Dumb, but it is what it is.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Your Christmas’s tree of lights is because of your check engine light. Did you have the ignition on while the MAF was disconnected.. if so that was the issue. Clear the DTC should be fine.

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Should I put the recommended amount of Which online says 2.7 or should I just put the 2 quarts back in
You should add manual transmission fluid until it starts coming out of the fill plug.

Last edited: