• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

All Season Mats + Trunk Trays - OEM vs Competitors

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I picked up a set of Acura's all-season floor mats today along with a trunk liner, and I'm generally satisfied... frankly, I felt the factory carpet mats provided zero protection, and I needed something right away, so I didn't have time to be too picky... overall, I disagree with the Acura Talk podcast guys, these aren't the same or every bit as good as Weathertech, or however they put it. They're fine, but not great. For the same price, there will be/are better options.

I have the 6MT Integra, but opted for the "base" floor mats and trunk tray. Personally, I didn't see any need to plaster any more A-Spec onto this car--both fenders, the hatch, each of the 4 door sills, then the mats + trunk liner too? C'mon. I was surprised that the Integra badge on the mats (only present on front driver and passenger) is metal/chrome. I was expecting colored/stamped plastic. The Integra badge on the trunk tray is just stamped plastic.

Does anyone know if the A-Spec badges on the front floor mats are metal? I know it's stamped plastic for the A-Spec trunk tray.

Moving on... these are very much mats, whereas when I think of Weathertech or Husky, I think of their liners. The OEM mats are a great fit, but if you want something that's ridgid, and raised around the edges to contour to the side walls for maximum floor coverage/protection, then don't get these. Weathertech already has 2023 Integra liners available on their website, but no trunk tray--I needed something ASAP, so I opted for these, but I'll likely upgrade to Weathertech, Husky, Tux, etc. down the line.

Also, the rear floor mats are two separate mats with no Acura/Integra branding--most importantly, there's no coverage for the hump. Weathertech's rear Integra liner appears to be one piece that runs from the driver to the passenger side and covers the whole hump.

I bought the mats, trunk tray, rear seat back protector, and black Acura badges for the front and back and paid about $615 with tax--I bought from a local dealership known for crazy markups on their cars, but the Parts department was willing to sell these parts at the MSRP listed on Acura's website plus threw in a 10% off everything when I asked if any discounts were available.

Feel free to share your thoughts/purchases as well!

NCmich19

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASpec Tech 6mt
I grabbed the same trunk tray, but went with the premium carpet mates over the all seasons. Found on another dealer website that offered a great discount.

I might regret not doing the all seasons, but having the ebony interior, the red trim really adds something to interior.

They also have no branding on the rear mates.

Happy with the quality of them and over all look.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I have the WeatherTech liners on my 22 Civic hatch which are the same part number that they list for the Integra, and got the OEM trunk tray with the Civic logo. I live around a lot of fir trees that shed needles so they easily track into the car and the liners give enough protection so where I can just pull out the liners, give them a shake, and put them back in and hand pull the few that aren’t caught by the liners. Really happy with the setup and think if I went with the flat OEM all weather mats a lot of needles would make their way around the mats.

konman795

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Type R, 2023 Integra
Can you share the site where you got the premium carpet mats? Thanks in advance!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!