• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket Headlight & Tail Lights ?

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Oh just the yellow ones.
Oh damm okay I wanted to see how the other animation is they look pretty cool but I would want it to be white light not blue

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
Yeeeeeah, if there were more customizable color options, I'd've easily gotten that one. But ... I didn't want to run any risk of getting in trouble with having blue lights.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Circling back!
So I just received them, but I'm a bit disappointed. The website shows two wires connected to an adapter clip. What arrived has a single wire with no clip. So I messaged them to see if they'd like to send me what's shown in the pics. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Circling back!
So I just received them, but I'm a bit disappointed. The website shows two wired connected to an adapter clip. What arrived has a single wire with no clip. So I messaged them to see if they'd like to send me what's shown in the pics. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh no hopefully they are able to give you what you ordered can you share a pic on what you got?

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here's what I got:
1678210981709.png

Here's what's pictured on the site:
1678211009979.png

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here's what I got:
1678210981709.png

Here's what's pictured on the site:
1678211009979.png
Oh I see the problem I had seen those before they pretty much make you do the wiring which I don't know how to do so I tried staying away from them the ones that I had found on amazon was plug and play i thought these will be the same given the picture.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup. I'm gonna give them a chance to send me what's pictured. If they don't, then I'll do a charge back through my credit card company. Just in case they change it, I grabbed screen shots of the site as-is where it clearly shows this picture and text saying "connection to original plug" so I doubt I'll have any problem getting my money back.

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup. I'm gonna give them a chance to send me what's pictured. If they don't, then I'll do a charge back through my credit card company. Just in case they change it, I grabbed screen shots of the site as-is where it clearly shows this picture and text saying "connection to original plug" so I doubt I'll have any problem getting my money back.
Im pretty sure for dtrl you have to figure out the wiring so I think other lights come like that for cars but Im not to sure.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update 2!!

I noticed that there was a port for an adapter on the new light. So I decided to open up one mirror in the hopes that I could simply disconnect the OEM light and connect it to the new one... and it worked. New lights are on! I simply buried the long pink cable in the lower section of the mirror cap.

Caveat: Install was not that easy. It's a verrrrrrry tight fit to get the OEM light out and the new light in. The video earlier in the thread is leaving out a lot of nuance to getting it done.

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update 2!!

I noticed that there was a port for an adapter on the new light. So I decided to open up one mirror in the hopes that I could simply disconnect the OEM light and connect it to the new one... and it worked. New lights are on! I simply buried the long pink cable in the lower section of the mirror cap.

Caveat: Install was not that easy. It's a verrrrrrry tight fit to get the OEM light out and the new light in. The video earlier in the thread is leaving out a lot of nuance to getting it done.
so did you ever figure out what the extra wire is for?

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
so did you ever figure out what the extra wire is for?
Nope! /shrug
LOL. I probably should've wrapped it in electrical tape just to be safe. If I notice any problems, I'll go back and do that. But ... f_ck, I do not want to open that mirror cap again.

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nope! /shrug
LOL. I probably should've wrapped it in electrical tape just to be safe. If I notice any problems, I'll go back and do that. But ... f_ck, I do not want to open that mirror cap again.
Yea it was a pain I had to open it for just the lights then i got carbon mirror caps so i had to do it again the 2nd time was worse

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I installed my sequential lights a while back. Love em.

Any word on any new lighting stuff coming out?