• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket Headlight & Tail Lights ?

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Does anyone know if we have any type of aftermarket headlights or tail lights out there or if any other lights are compatible with the car I already did the side mirror lights so that they have a sequential signal but I would love to see that in the headlights or tail lights.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Howā€™d you get a sequential light on the side view mirrors? Can you post pics or a video?

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Howā€™d you get a sequential light on the side view mirrors? Can you post pics or a video?
Hey guys it honestly wasn't too difficult I took the risk on buying lighting for the civic and it was pretty much plug and play this is the link to the lights I really wish they had day time running lights already out for the civic that are like all white but I guess I will have the wait I will probably be able to post a video later today.

https://www.amazon.com/Karltys-Comp...argid=pla-1670965485554&region_id=373786&th=1

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Wow, very interesting! Iā€™ll consider doing this as well. Did the connectors line up well? I saw some reviews that say they didnā€™t (possibly for other applications maybe?).

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow, very interesting! Iā€™ll consider doing this as well. Did the connectors line up well? I saw some reviews that say they didnā€™t (possibly for other applications maybe?).
That specific amazon is the one that I bought and I had no problem installing it the main thing that sucked was taking apart the mirror but you just have to be patient this is the youtube video that I use its pretty good.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'm not a fan of sequential signals, but I watched the video in the Amazon link and it appears to show auto-folding mirrors. Does anyone have any info on those?

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not a fan of sequential signals, but I watched the video in the Amazon link and it appears to show auto-folding mirrors. Does anyone have any info on those?
I think for those you would have to add a motor into the actual mirror thats what i was looking at as well but it seems like a lot of wiring and I'm not that confident in doing that myself.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
The wiring shouldn't be that hard, if most of what you need is already there. Most manufacturers make one wiring harness for all car trims. Or, the harnesses are modular and adding to them is easy. If you've seen an installation of the illuminated front A emblem, you've seen it comes with a sub-harness that easily plugs into the existing vehicle harness.

Other than pulling the bumper cover and having cut holes for the new emblem, it's pretty much plug and play.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
That specific amazon is the one that I bought and I had no problem installing it the main thing that sucked was taking apart the mirror but you just have to be patient this is the youtube video that I use its pretty good.

It looks like the Amazon link is a different product now. The guy in the video links to AliExpress, but does Amazon show a different link now in your purchase history? I like getting things through them for returns if needed, rather than going through AliExpress...

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It looks like the Amazon link is a different product now. The guy in the video links to AliExpress, but does Amazon show a different link now in your purchase history? I like getting things through them for returns if needed, rather than going through AliExpress...
Hey I did find this link they are more expensive tho.

https://www.11thgensupply.com/products/side-mirror-turn-signal-light-indicator-sequential-lamps

https://www.primitiveperformanceaut...e-mirror-turn-signal-2022-honda-civic-11thgen

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Those look MUCH better... the ones on Ali look like they're from Wish... šŸ˜…
Lol yea lmk which one you try out Im wondering if they have a dtrl for the civic yet I want mine to be all white led light then have the animation when turning on the signal.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lol yea lmk which one you try out Im wondering if they have a dtrl for the civic yet I want mine to be all white led light then have the animation when turning on the signal.
I just ordered the ones from 11thgensupply! I'll circle back after they arrive and I get them installed!

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just ordered the ones from 11thgensupply! I'll circle back after they arrive and I get them installed!
Which option did you end up getting the blue yellow or just the yellow?