• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Advice for Selling PS4S Tires

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
Any advice where to sell PS4S tires with 2600 miles on them. I swapped them out with AS on my ITS and dont plan to go back.
1. Do you go with FB marketplace, EBay,...?
2. Any idea what the tires are worth?
3. Am I best waiting to spring to sell them?

I live on Long Island for what it is worth

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Any advice where to sell PS4S tires with 2600 miles on them. I swapped them out with AS on my ITS and dont plan to go back.
1. Do you go with FB marketplace, EBay,...?
2. Any idea what the tires are worth?
3. Am I best waiting to spring to sell them?

I live on Long Island for what it is worth
I had PS4S's on my old car and sold them with my aftermarket wheels, after selling the car with the OEM wheels and snow tires on them. I figured the aftermarket wheels would have a better chance of selling (and they did). My tires had probably about 15k miles on them, and I priced the set at around $1200. I sold through FB marketplace locally in late September (Chicago suburbs).

Your situation is a bit different since you just have the tires and fewer miles. What I'd do is look at a place like Tire Rack and see what their price is for new tires in that size. Maybe knock a couple hundred off and list them on FB Marketplace for local pickup if you don't want to deal with shipping them. If you get a ridiculous number of messages, you probably priced them too low, and if you don't get any messages then lower the price by $50-100 after a few weeks. People will likely try to talk you down a bit regardless, and also be prepared to deal with scammers.

As far as timing, people will probably be looking to get a better deal this time of the year and also might be hibernating until the groundhog sees his shadow, so you might be better off waiting for late Winter / early Spring if you want a higher chance of making the most money and a quick sale.

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Recently sold a set with 1,300 miles on them within 24 hours of posting for $600 on FB Marketplace.

Take from that what you will.

OP
OP

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
Recently sold a set with 1,300 miles on them within 24 hours of posting for $600 on FB Marketplace.

Take from that what you will.
Thanks for sharing what I should expect. How much did you list them for?

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Thanks for sharing what I should expect. How much did you list them for?
$700 but reduced to $630 since I just wanted to get them out of my garage.

OP
OP

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
You need advice for this... Okay
You dont need to be negative. Was looking for people's experience and prices they have gotten for their used tires. Glad you know what used PS4Ss are going for, I didnt.

austinrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
What AS tires are you using?

I plan on doing the same. Got the car two weeks ago and has just over 200 miles on it. Sometime next week ill be getting Continental DWS06 Plus put on them. Ill probably keep these until its time for new tires and by then will probably get new wheels as well ready for a full swap.

OP
OP

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
I went with the pilot sport 3+ AS. While a slightly older generation, the size was 275/30/19. I got them at costco and they cause my speedo to be off by less than 1%. The continentals are good since they come in the exact size as the PS4S. I wanted to stay in the Michelin family and purchased at costco so I get the 5yr warranty.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
I put mich all season 4s on for the winter and cant wait to return to the PS4s...I'm just debating on what sytle of wheels to get.....GLWS op just priced them right and you'll punt them quickly....

OP
OP

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
I put mich all season 4s on for the winter and cant wait to return to the PS4s...I'm just debating on what sytle of wheels to get.....GLWS op just priced them right and you'll punt them quickly....
I dont track the car, just use it as a daily driver. Havent found any difference in performanace between the PS4S and the AS.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
I dont track it either its a four door Acura...lol...But the all seasons are just not as sharp with turnin or around corners...jmho....I drive it rather hard now with over 2k and its my daily