• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ADS error delete/canceller/bypass prototype

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Hello all. I wanted to create this thread to bring awareness to those thinking about going coilovers. As you may know, unplugging the OEM dampers will produce an error light on your dash. To make things worse, it will lock you into Normal Drive Mode.

I’ve been working with Silver’s North America to get some canceller modules prototypes tested. I’m happy to report that the ones I currently have installed have restored functionality to all the Drive Modes. This also includes Individual Mode.

Once the final product is released, I will update this thread with more info and pricing.

56F4983F-F2DC-45B3-ACC1-41AAC72035D8.jpeg

flyinglumpia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec 6mt
Hello all. I wanted to create this thread to bring awareness to those thinking about going coilovers. As you may know, unplugging the OEM dampers will produce an error light on your dash. To make things worse, it will lock you into Normal Drive Mode.

I’ve been working with Silver’s North America to get some canceller modules prototypes tested. I’m happy to report that the ones I currently have installed have restored functionality to all the Drive Modes. This also includes Individual Mode.

Once the final product is released, I will update this thread with more info and pricing.

update?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The final product is still in the works and should be ready soon. As far as the prototype, I’m still running a set that has been working flawlessly.

More info to come shortly!

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra

i just picked these modules up, off topic but would you ever consider selling your wheels?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Which ones? The stock 18s or my Work VS-XXs?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There’s a chanc, but only if I pull the trigger on a Type-S towards the end of the year.

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
There’s a chanc, but only if I pull the trigger on a Type-S towards the end of the year.
No problem, that Type-S has every owner wanting it haha. But if you do get the car and want to sell those Work wheels, lmk thanks!