• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ballpark figure: How long does it take to go from build date to arrival at the dealership? In other words, more specifically, how long does it take to build the car and then how long does it take to transport the car to the dealership? I had 3 MIni Coopers and 3 Mazda Miatas built for me - and they were each built over seas and the transport alone took from 2 - 4 weeks. Our Integras will be coming from Marysville, Ohio and that will save us lots of time - yay! The waiting is the worst!
10-14 days

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
I talked to my dealer today and according to him, they are getting one Integra a month. I was the 140th order according to my NFT, which I believe correspond to date/time order was placed. Anyways, he says he requests the order from Acura, in my case it was black/black, and then Acura let’s him know if it will get fulfilled. So I guess the black/black got denied, but they do have a silver/black coming if I want it. Not liquid carbon, but silver. I didn’t know that was available? Very strange.

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
I talked to my dealer today and according to him, they are getting one Integra a month. I was the 140th order according to my NFT, which I believe correspond to date/time order was placed. Anyways, he says he requests the order from Acura, in my case it was black/black, and then Acura let’s him know if it will get fulfilled. So I guess the black/black got denied, but they do have a silver/black coming if I want it. Not liquid carbon, but silver. I didn’t know that was available? Very strange.
"Lunar Silver" was shown as a color (the only non-premium one) but it and red were not available on the first round of orders (I think). By the time the your dealer gets a solid production date on the car, the details of subsequent cars might be available and maybe you can get your black/black. In the old days, dealers would do swaps, but I'd put the chances of that happening as "remote." I don't think my dealer requested the combination I ordered, but that, fortunately, was what was assigned and it's mine if I want it.

How did you find out you were 140? Where is that shown in Decentraland?

Attachments

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The NFT number is based on when it was claimed. If it wasn’t you’d have numbers all over the place. But you can see them claimed consecutively with time stamps.

How would the dealer getting one a month relate to you being 140th in line (if that’s what that meant, which it doesn’t) on a national level? Is your dealer implying that Acura is making 1 integra each month and they only go to that 1 dealer? And it’ll take 11+ years to get yours? I’m confused by the statement.

Also, that’s not how the allocations work. He has no idea the schedule and wouldn’t know how many they’re getting each month. Acura doesn’t have a 1 per month rule. They send what’s ordered. The dealer was supposed to place the orders exactly as what was preordered. They could not place any additional orders. Then Acura approved them. Then they eventually get build dates. Unless the dealer only picks one of their preorders each month to order, they will be getting a lot more than one a month. Does the dealer think it’ll take 6 months to fulfill 6 preorders all ordered in their first batch? Wow. Acura told them “thanks for the 6 orders, we will spread these out and give you 1 a month.”

The complete illogical garbage these dealers cook up is insane.

It’s also impossible that they have a lunar silver coming. That color was not available on the dealer order sheet. Any other color they “offer” instead of the one your ordered would have to be from someone who backed out after it was ordered by the dealer. Otherwise each allotment is “pre sold” and wouldn’t be available. Dealers don’t get extra units until normal orders open.

Most likely the dealer forgot to order your color combo and doesn’t want to lose your deposit by telling the truth that it’ll be super late now. So they want to get you into one that someone back out on. Because if the order matches a reservation, it doesn’t get denied. Unfortunately dealers have been royally screwing up these orders. Placing them in incorrect order from received, missing orders, sending them in late, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
"Lunar Silver" was shown as a color (the only non-premium one) but it and red were not available on the first round of orders (I think). By the time the your dealer gets a solid production date on the car, the details of subsequent cars might be available and maybe you can get your black/black. In the old days, dealers would do swaps, but I'd put the chances of that happening as "remote." I don't think my dealer requested the combination I ordered, but that, fortunately, was what was assigned and it's mine if I want it.

How did you find out you were 140? Where is that shown in Decentraland?
His NFT is #140. What do you mean by your dealer didn’t request the combo you ordered? They had no choice but to order that. Each order they made had to be tied to a reservation ID. Which is why you will personally receive an email with your VIN once it’s created. Dealers want to move cars though. And they don’t want someone who preordered to be upset and notify Acura of the screw up. I guarantee your combo is coming, but they probably placed the order super late and behind others who ordered after you. So to keep you happy they will tell you any excuse necessary to push you into an Integra that someone backed out on so that your order is “completed” and they can move on.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
His NFT is #140. What do you mean by your dealer didn’t request the combo you ordered? They had no choice but to order that. Each order they made had to be tied to a reservation ID. Which is why you will personally receive an email with your VIN once it’s created. Dealers want to move cars though. And they don’t want someone who preordered to be upset and notify Acura of the screw up. I guarantee your combo is coming, but they probably placed the order super late and behind others who ordered after you. So to keep you happy they will tell you any excuse necessary to push you into an Integra that someone backed out on so that your order is “completed” and they can move on.
Thanks for the reply. Where to start… Yes, I wrongly assumed the NFT number corresponded to the order placement number, what you’re saying makes sense though, NFT number is by order claimed.

From what you’re saying, and everyone else has been, I know the dealer just didn’t order it correctly, I think they’re just late and didn’t care that much. It makes zero sense. And yes, they’re telling me they only get one a month from Acura and I’m number 7 so it will probably be 7 months…unless I take this lunar silver one. Thanks for shedding some light on it, I don’t have the energy to fight with them and I’m sure it will do little good, but still nice to know what’s going on.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Thanks for the reply. Where to start… Yes, I wrongly assumed the NFT number corresponded to the order placement number, what you’re saying makes sense though, NFT number is by order claimed.

From what you’re saying, and everyone else has been, I know the dealer just didn’t order it correctly, I think they’re just late and didn’t care that much. It makes zero sense. And yes, they’re telling me they only get one a month from Acura and I’m number 7 so it will probably be 7 months…unless I take this lunar silver one. Thanks for shedding some light on it, I don’t have the energy to fight with them and I’m sure it will do little good, but still nice to know what’s going on.
No worries brother and sorry for the tone. I get a little spicy when hearing these dealer lies. Anyway, you wouldn’t need to fight per say. Just ask them for the info. It’s all on their intranet. They can show you what’s ordered and build dates etc.

If they ordered all 7+ reservations, you’ll be getting it far before 7 months from now. I can’t imagine they would stagger their orders or if that’s even possible. There’s definitely a fishy reason they’re trying to put you in this other one and making you think the only alternative is to wait 7 months. Maybe the owners kid wants black on black. I’d hold out tbh. It’ll come quickly. Call their bluff.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
No worries brother and sorry for the tone. I get a little spicy when hearing these dealer lies. Anyway, you wouldn’t need to fight per say. Just ask them for the info. It’s all on their intranet. They can show you what’s ordered and build dates etc.

If they ordered all 7+ reservations, you’ll be getting it far before 7 months from now. I can’t imagine they would stagger their orders or if that’s even possible. There’s definitely a fishy reason they’re trying to put you in this other one and making you think the only alternative is to wait 7 months. Maybe the owners kid wants black on black. I’d hold out tbh. It’ll come quickly. Call their bluff.
Thanks dude, I really appreciate the info…this sounds way more logical than what they’re telling me!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A dealer near me who I couldn't reserve the Integra with online has 1 Apex/manual slated for build completion June 1. They won't let anyone reserve it and I guess it's first come first serve with a unknown ADM.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
A dealer near me who I couldn't reserve the Integra with online has 1 Apex/manual slated for build completion Jan 1. They won't let anyone reserve it and I guess it's first come first serve with a unknown ADM.
I wonder what the reasons are that some dealers weren’t available for reservation. I have 2 dealers near, one was and one wasn’t. Is it dealer choice or did Acura not allow it based on reputation?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I wonder what the reasons are that some dealers weren’t available for reservation. I have 2 dealers near, one was and one wasn’t. Is it dealer choice or did Acura not allow it based on reputation?
Same thought here. The dealer I was able to reserve from has No ADM while the other I couldn't reserve has it. Not sure if that is a reason?

Last edited:

2023Integra6

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Ford F-150, 2022 Tesla Model Y
I have a dealer near me in the southeast that I believe has a black on black A spec with tech + 6 sp man with an early June build date. Let me know if your interested and I can put you in contact with my sales guy. My deal was msrp plus $899 doc fee and tax. No market adjustment.

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
I was one of the first 500 and ordered a 6MT black/black a spec tech. Texted my dealer today and got the following response verbatim:

"Good morning! As of right now, we do not have yours scheduled in the queue. It appears Acura is building a number of the CVT's first. The manuals are not being built in the first round it seems. As soon as we have a production time-frame for your vehicle, we will let you know"

I was hoping that being early would afford us some sort of priority, but i guess this may not be the case? Thoughts?

This will be the first car i'm buying, so i'm not sure if the way this car has been rolled out is SOP across the board, but the lack of clarity and information is really starting to bug me a little bit.

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I was one of the first 500 and ordered an MT black/black a spec tech. Texted my dealer today and got the following response verbatim:

"Good morning! As of right now, we do not have yours scheduled in the queue. It appears Acura is building a number of the CVT's first. The manuals are not being built in the first round it seems. As soon as we have a production time-frame for your vehicle, we will let you know"

I was hoping that being early would afford us some sort of priority, but i guess this is may not be the case? Thoughts?

This will be the first car i'm buying, so i'm not sure if the way this car has been rolled out is SOP across the board, but the lack of clarity and information is really starting to bug me a little bit.
Seriously funny timing! Yesterday I decided I wanted to gauge the availability of Integras with a production date but no reservation acros Ohio, and Steve at Serra Acura (the All Things Acura podcast dealership) told me the same thing--allegedly the only build dates they have are for CVT models, he saw no 6MT build date info in his system (not sure if that's state-wide, local, or in-house only), and he insisted Acura would be building the 6MT's last "once they had enough orders to justify the run". I've called 5 dealerships so far, and each had 1-2 CVT models that were allocated to them outside of the reservation process and available, but no 6MT's. Many opined they'd be hard to find. Unfortunately, Serra was the last dealership I spoke with yesterday, so I didn't get to crosscheck the "Acura's building the 6MT's last" scoop with others, but will poke around about it today with the dealerships left on my list.

Like all dealership info, I hesitate to totally believe this, but think it's really interesting you were told something similar today by an unrelated dealership. I asked a few follow-up questions at Serra, like if they had any customers select them for 6MT pre-orders (they allegedly had several pre-orders, but they were all CVT), so I wondered if their hypothesis about 6MT's rolling out last was simply based on a lack of information since their reservation customers only requested CVT models.

Does anyone here have a reservation on 6MT model and a build date? If so, when/where?