• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Integra 2024 Model now on Acura Website

Wavy

First Name
Adonis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec w/Tech
Hey everyone, I noticed today that the Acura Integra year 2024 model (not the type s) is now on the Acura website. I wonder if any changes were made or if any issues were fixed 🤔 I looked around a bit and it didn't seem so but what do you guys think?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hey everyone, I noticed today that the Acura Integra year 2024 model (not the type s) is now on the Acura website. I wonder if any changes were made or if any issues were fixed 🤔 I looked around a bit and it didn't seem so but what do you guys think?

Same interior/exterior combos, but the titanium shift knob an alcantara wheel are now accessory options—everything else appears to be the same.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Same interior/exterior combos, but the titanium shift knob an alcantara wheel are now accessory options—everything else appears to be the same.
Nothing unique for the type s😢

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Nothing unique for the type s😢
Wait wait wait, are you saying Type-S stamped floor mats and illuminated door trim are not unique enough for you?? Hahahaha

(kidding, I was hoping for a bit more Type-S specific options myself)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wait wait wait, are you saying Type-S stamped floor mats and illuminated door trim are not unique enough for you?? Hahahaha

(kidding, I was hoping for a bit more Type-S specific options myself)
Lol. Im surprised those aren't options for the Aspec
I really wanted a more unique spoiler than the same carbon fiber offering for all models. Even the factory type S duck bill looks to be the same as the Aspec.

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Lol. Im surprised those aren't options for the Aspec
I really wanted a more unique spoiler than the same carbon fiber offering for all models. Even the factory type S duck bill looks to be the same as the Aspect.
Oh don't worry, they are--Acura's one step ahead!

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
There's a $200 increase on all trims