• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accesories for Integra A spec tech MT

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks man. Hope you get your soon and enjoy it. It's definitely enjoyable rowing gears and if you drove a 91 gs, I think you will love it.
I test drove 2 of the manuals & was impressed. I liked it over the Si. Test drove a CTR but settled on the ITS. Hopefully it arrives next month. The anticipation is killing me.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I test drove 2 of the manuals & was impressed. I liked it over the Si. Test drove a CTR but settled on the ITS. Hopefully it arrives next month. The anticipation is killing me.
Same. Keep looking for updates and bugging my sales guy for new info. This wait is killing me

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Same. Keep looking for updates and bugging my sales guy for new info. This wait is killing me
I hate to be an annoying consumer, but I've asked so often that the manager of the dealership emailed their regional Acura rep for more solid info - so my salesman says, anyway. 🧂

Basically, if I have the reservation I'll trade in right now & wait for arrival. If I don't have the reservation for some glitch reason on Acura's end then I can get a CTR with zero markup as early as tomorrow - but I want the ITS so much more.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
I hate to be an annoying consumer, but I've asked so often that the manager of the dealership emailed their regional Acura rep for more solid info - so my salesman says, anyway. 🧂

Basically, if I have the reservation I'll trade in right now & wait for arrival. If I don't have the reservation for some glitch reason on Acura's end then I can get a CTR with zero markup as early as tomorrow - but I want the ITS so much more.

If you can truly get a CTR at MSRP tomorrow, you could buy and sell with out every touching the car and make 2-5K. Then us that towards the ITR.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
If you can truly get a CTR at MSRP tomorrow, you could buy and sell with out every touching the car and make 2-5K. Then us that towards the ITR.
That's what I told my wife 😂 The car itself is at MSRP, but a fellow is basically selling his reservation for 3K 😑 Weird situation with a lot of moving parts.

Rough numbers I'd still come out 3K less than the ITS & could still likely make a little money. The biggest factor (besides time for me) is what they'd give me for my trade & if this reservation is solid or not. If my reservation is solidified, the I'd likely setup my friend who has a dealership to buy & sell the CTR instead.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Thanks man. I had second thoughts after you posted about color, but after seeing it in person, I was sold.
Color is so subjective man, if you love it that is all that matters.
I didn't mean to piss in your Wheaties man, sorry if it came out that way.
The car is great and I am sure you will love it.

theonyx_bear

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
I also have LCM/Ebony and love it! I just have a thing for all dark vehicles. I have the protection package (all weather floor mats, trunk tray, and mud guard). Definitely worth it. I am also taking it in to get the black front and rear A emblems as well as the rear diffuser this week.

OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
Color is so subjective man, if you love it that is all that matters.
I didn't mean to piss in your Wheaties man, sorry if it came out that way.
The car is great and I am sure you will love it.
Oh no, I didn't mind at all. With new cars, it is always good to hear opinions from those who have owned it for a while. I appreciated your input.

OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
I also have LCM/Ebony and love it! I just have a thing for all dark vehicles. I have the protection package (all weather floor mats, trunk tray, and mud guard). Definitely worth it. I am also taking it in to get the black front and rear A emblems as well as the rear diffuser this week.
I will have tp get the mats and trays for sure. Yet to decide on the colored emblems

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Anyone else PRL intake missing a lot of parts when it arrived?