• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accesories for Integra A spec tech MT

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
Hello everyone. I am new here and this is my first post. just placed order for Integra 6Mt A-spec Tech in LCM/ebony. Any suggestions on which accesories (especially for the LCM) I should pick and get installed before taking delivery?

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hello everyone. I am new here and this is my first post. just placed order for Integra 6Mt A-spec Tech in LCM/ebony. Any suggestions on which accesories (especially for the LCM) I should pick and get installed before taking delivery?
Personally I am not a fan of that color or should I say lack of color combo.
It seems so monochromatic or plain, when you watch a review with this ciombo it seems as if it isfilmed in black and white.
I dunnpo, I want a splash of color, for me the white, or Apex blue exterior and interior has to either be Orchid or red and black, even though I would prefer a yellow and vlack interior or even better blue and black interior.
but for me, the LCM and black combo are the least attractive and the car just doesn't pop in this combo.
there is a YouTuber with that color, and even he is regretting the LCM, although he loves the red and black interior.
anyway, again it is subjective so if you like it, that really is all that matters.

OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
It seems so monochromatic or plain, when you watch a review with this ciombo it seems as if it isfilmed in black and white.
I dunnpo, I want a splash of color, for me the white, or Apex blue exterior and interior has to either be Orchid or red and black, even though I would prefer a yellow and vlack interior or even better blue and black interior.
but for me, the LCM and black combo are the least attractive and the car just doesn't pop in this combo.
there is a YouTuber with that color, and even he is regretting the LCM, although he loves the red and black interior.
anyway, again it is subjective so if you like it, that really is all that matters.
Thank you for the comment. Could you please post that youtube link?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I find the LCM/Red looks good. Only other color I would choose is something from the PMC color list.

OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
unfortunately wife nixed apex blue exterior and red interior. That limits my choices.
LCM/ebony or PWP/orchid. I have an MDX with PWP/parchment which is too close to PWP/Orchid. So chose LCM/ebony.
That said, I appreciate your suggestions.
I guess PWP/ebony could be an option

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
unfortunately wife nixed apex blue exterior and red interior. That limits my choices.
LCM/ebony or PWP/orchid. I have an MDX with PWP/parchment which is too close to PWP/Orchid. So chose LCM/ebony.
That said, I appreciate your suggestions.
I guess PWP/ebony could be an option
LCM ages well over time. It's their best long performing color paint, supposedly. Auto paint in general are becoming more water based instead of solvent based to be more "eco" 🙄 Dark gray also keeps a clean appearance better in general. Plus I prefer to blend in with the way that I drive opposed to standing out, so LCM is my choice as well. The only opinion that matters is your own - you're the one paying for it.

To answer the question however, I think your accessories will be just as subjective. I really like the upgraded spoiler on any trim. The rest of the accessories are more lifestyle based if I remember correctly. I'll take another look, but typically I'm a fan of window visors so I can keep the windows cracked during weather - especially on tiresome long drives. The reduced noise helps since it's still there but not as annoying, but I'm still waiting for my Integra personally & can't speak from experience on this quite yet. But I plan on going with: Carbon spoiler, Black badges, Titanium Shift knob (may not be available), Heated wheel, & window visors. Maybe a cargo net or something.

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
LCM ages well over time. It's their best long performing color paint, supposedly. Auto paint in general are becoming more water based instead of solvent based to be more "eco" 🙄 Dark gray also keeps a clean appearance better in general. Plus I prefer to blend in with the way that I drive opposed to standing out, so LCM is my choice as well. The only opinion that matters is your own - you're the one paying for it.

To answer the question however, I think your accessories will be just as subjective. I really like the upgraded spoiler on any trim. The rest of the accessories are more lifestyle based if I remember correctly. I'll take another look, but typically I'm a fan of window visors so I can keep the windows cracked during weather - especially on tiresome long drives. The reduced noise helps since it's still there but not as annoying, but I'm still waiting for my Integra personally & can't speak from experience on this quite yet. But I plan on going with: Carbon spoiler, Black badges, Titanium Shift knob (may not be available), Heated wheel, & window visors. Maybe a cargo net or something.
Thank you. That makes ne feel better. I am at dealership looking at the car in person. It is subtle yet sophisticated. I really like the blue too, but I think it is too bright for me.

Went with heated steering wheel and wheel locks at this point. Can install other things later myself.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thank you. That makes ne feel better. I am at dealership looking at the car in person. It is subtle yet sophisticated. I really like the blue too, but I think it is too bright for me.

Went with heated steering wheel and wheel locks at this point. Can install other things later myself.
Good choice. I agree that it's subtle, yet sophisticated - it reminds me of Audi colors (go figure lol). It looks good in motion too. I'm trying to avoid paying interest on accessories as well. I like the blue also & would really pursue if it didn't pop as much on the road also. Or if my wife agreed on the color. I really don't like too much attention...which is impossible when you have 2-3 customized vehicles. 😂 But color choice tones it down a little while on the road.

20ABM06MT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
I went with LCM/Ebony and don't regret my decision one bit- It's what appeals to you after all. I went with the black A marks and A spec badges and really like that look. My last ride was a Aegean Blue Si and I just wanted a change to something more subtle... Also - the rear A mark badge can be installed with either a color matched background or a black background. I went with the color matched (LCM) background.

I also picked up the all season mats, trunk tray, seat back protector and cargo organizer. Seems like a small thing but I use the organizer most days- it's great for keeping grocery bags/ carry out bags etc nice and steady.

OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
Well guys, I picked up the LCM/ebony a spec tech 6MT today. Just put black wheel locks and heated steering wheel for now. Am very happy. Brings back fond memories of 1991 integra GS I had. I am sure I will have several questions for you guys in the upcoming months.

20230520_175755.jpg

20230520_175727.jpg

20230520_175658.jpg

20230520_201000.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Well guys, I picked up the LCM/ebony a spec tech 6MT today. Just put black wheel locks and heated steering wheel for now. Am very happy. Brings back fond memories of 1991 integra GS I had. I am sure I will have several questions for you guys in the upcoming months.

20230520_175755.jpg

20230520_175727.jpg

20230520_175658.jpg

20230520_201000.jpg
Congrats! Looks great! I too very much miss my 91 GS as well - it's the whole reason I'm on this path now. Keep having dreams of shifting through gears.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Thank you for the comment. Could you please post that youtube link?
Sure.
you will have to sort through the videos to find the one or two where he talks about the color and his feelings.
He is weighing getting either a Type S or a Type R.

Below is A video from his channel, you will have to either watch all of his Integra videos or fish through them, in two of them he talks about the color.
At first he loved it, it was his second choice given the options and he went through his thinking, but later in two videos he comments how he doesn't love the color and while considering a Type S or a Type R now what color options he is now interested in, if he were to do it over again, so don't think this link goes to his video about the color, it does not.

(1005) First week of owning my 2023 Acura Integra! *INITIAL IMPRESSIONS* - YouTube

Last edited:

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z

20230520_175755.jpg

20230520_175727.jpg

20230520_175658.jpg

20230520_201000.jpg
Your car looks amazing, enjoy it.

OP
OP
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 MDX, 2018, BMW X3
Congrats! Looks great! I too very much miss my 91 GS as well - it's the whole reason I'm on this path now. Keep having dreams of shifting through gears.
Thanks man. Hope you get your soon and enjoy it. It's definitely enjoyable rowing gears and if you drove a 91 gs, I think you will love it.