• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A look at my personalized Integra (full wrap)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How much was just the wrap did you get an itemized break down?
I'm curious if it is competitive with paint correction and ppf.
What he paid is what PPF on the front usually costs

OP
OP
ken_r34

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
How much was just the wrap did you get an itemized break down?
I'm curious if it is competitive with paint correction and ppf.
Mine was a bit of a special case cause it was a friend of a friend. Local shop in canada. Got the full wrap done for $2350 CAD with blacked out badges, and the tint was $200. He threw in a 1 year ceramic coating on top as well. But i have heard people paying more than $3000-3500+ CAD for just the wrap alone depending on the shop.

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
That looks awesome! I prefer my cars a bit shinier and with depth to the paint, but the matte looks SICK, ESPECIALLY with all of the blacked-out accessories.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
Mine was a bit of a special case cause it was a friend of a friend. Local shop in canada. Got the full wrap done for $2350 CAD with blacked out badges, and the tint was $200. He threw in a 1 year ceramic coating on top as well. But i have heard people paying more than $3000-3500+ CAD for just the wrap alone depending on the shop.
Whereabouts are you located?

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Where are you located and what is the name of the shop ? Thanks !

minerva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic Hatch; Integra Type S on deposit!
How did you get the integra embossed? Is it part of the wrap?

OP
OP
ken_r34

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
How did you get the integra embossed? Is it part of the wrap?
the car comes stock with the integra wording embossed on the front and back. I just got it filled in with an inlay custom made by a local shop

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Enjoying this non-Type S content! ;) Looks great, OP, and as a Canadian owner you must be appreciating the benefits of both looks and practicality of a wrap prior to winter! My only question, for curiosity sake, is what color paint is under the wrap?

OP
OP
ken_r34

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Enjoying this non-Type S content! ;) Looks great, OP, and as a Canadian owner you must be appreciating the benefits of both looks and practicality of a wrap prior to winter! My only question, for curiosity sake, is what color paint is under the wrap?
it's white underneath, it'll be my first winter with a wrap on so curious to see how it'll hold up in a few months.

StayinStock

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
currently a Corvette, about to buy an Integra
Looks great OP, love that color. did they 2 piece the front bumper? That hard line under the headlight looks like its going to be a challenge otherwise. Plan to wrap mine when it gets here. Still trying to decide on a color.

OP
OP
ken_r34

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Looks great OP, love that color. did they 2 piece the front bumper? That hard line under the headlight looks like its going to be a challenge otherwise. Plan to wrap mine when it gets here. Still trying to decide on a color.
they 2 pieced the rear bumper, but i think front is a single piece

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Did you paint the calipers red? Or is it a wrap or a plastic cover? Or is it just a completely new set of calipers and if so, could you link them?