• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

23 integra remote start help

Murphman70

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hello all !! Just purchased a plug and play remote start from local Acura dealer for 23 integra . Came with just a transceiver and key fob and a bracket and two new bolts for air bag. dealer stated just install and it will work so I did and doesn’t work. I called them after I installed it and they want 2 hours labor to program. Anyone know if you can program the new key fob to car with out computer .

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech
Hello all !! Just purchased a plug and play remote start from local Acura dealer for 23 integra . Came with just a transceiver and key fob and a bracket and two new bolts for air bag. dealer stated just install and it will work so I did and doesn’t work. I called them after I installed it and they want 2 hours labor to program. Anyone know if you can program the new key fob to car with out computer .
I haven't done anything with "remote start" installation, but I have programmed a new key fob for my Honda Fit with OEM level ODB2 scanner last year. If you only need to program a key fob a good odb2 scanner should be able to do it, unless Integra needs an unusual way of programming.