Sponsored


2026 Acura Integra A-Spec - Ktuner

eddiegarcia

New Member
First Name
Eddie
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
oceanside
Car(s)
2026 integra aspec tech
I have a question on what your ECU series is, I have a 26’ integra aspec tech cvt

ECU 37820-6Z7-A51

Have a ktuner but it’s not supported even bought a connectivity kit even that doesn’t fit. Have a FBO waiting to make the most of it but not ktuner or hondata support my ecu series
Sponsored

 

GenXRavensFan

Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Apr 4, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
San Antonio, TX USA
Car(s)
Integra
Hi everyone!

For those who want Ktuner for 26 Integra A-Spec - I have been beta testing and have been able to successfully tune the vehicle. Please be aware that The KTuner Connectivity Device is needed just like the 2025 Civic Si because the standard OBD2 port is blocked.

I was finally able to get the tunes unlocked and I am running the Ktuner - Stage 2 - 21 PSI.

The butt dyno is def feeling it!

IMG_4051.webp
So I just purchased my '26 at the end of July, and it requires the connectivity device, obviously. KTuner's site says to get one from TwoStepPerformance.com, but they don't seem to sell it. Where did you get yours, and is the OBD port no longer located under the dash?
 
 





Top