Sponsored


Search results

  1. 2026 Acura Integra A-Spec - Ktuner

    So I just purchased my '26 at the end of July, and it requires the connectivity device, obviously. KTuner's site says to get one from TwoStepPerformance.com, but they don't seem to sell it. Where did you get yours, and is the OBD port no longer located under the dash?
  2. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    Thanks! I didn't get to it on my Civic before it got totalled, and obviously haven't done it yet on the Integra, but am I correct in assuming that the upgraded studs have higher torque specs? Or do I just need to do that myself?
  3. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    Thanks! Sounds like my idea of using the one stud at a time method might work to keep everything working smoothly. But ultimately I would be best served to do it the proper way, and replace the HG when I replace the studs. Damn, that's a ton of work!
  4. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    So is a problem with the gasket or with the torque specs for the bolts? Before this car I had a '19 Civic Si that got totalled with 81K+ on it. No HG issues. I was planning to upgrade the studs on the new car anyway, but that was before I knew about the HG issue. I know it's not the "right" way...
  5. Driver Side BSM keeps indicating something is in Blind Spot

    Agreed, but still. It should be advanced enough by now even in our cars.
  6. Driver Side BSM keeps indicating something is in Blind Spot

    You're probably right. It's just annoying AF.
  7. Driver Side BSM keeps indicating something is in Blind Spot

    Yeah, the braking in my '26 when cruise is on can be a bit ridiculous. Especially when the car it picks up ahead of me isn't even in my lane. You'd think since it can read the lane lines it would know the difference.
  8. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    So does anyone know how soon this HG problem tends to show up, or what those certain conditions may be?
  9. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    Thanks, I appreciate the info. I knew I was gonna void the warranty at some point. Obviously didn't know about the HG problem until today. Already bought the car, and probably would have anyway, but now I may rethink when I do things.
  10. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    Thanks, I appreciate the info. As far as tunes go. I'm waiting for KTuner to unlock mine and send it back. Once they do, I wasn't planning on putting a tune in just yet, but I did want to get rid of the auto start BS. I don't always remember to shut it off every time I get in and it drives me...
  11. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    So I just bought a '26 Aspec Tech less than a month ago. After the free oil change from Acura, I was planning on running 5W30 oil instead of the recommended 0W20 as I live in South Texas, and I do lots of stop and go driving. But I do the changes myself, so the receipts will obviously show that...
  12. Tire Pan, Spacers 74685-TBA-A00

    I was looking at the diagram that Jedi03 supplied, and it appears that you need three spacers. At least that's what shows on the diagram. Only one is highlighted, but it's labeled 13, and there are two other 13s. They appear to be in a triangular formation with one at the center towards the...
  13. PRL rear motor mount..

    Yeah, that one definitely looks like it has some distinct advantages over the PRL one.
  14. PRL rear motor mount..

    Gonna be buying a '23 or '24 soon. Been driving a '19 Civic Si until a drunk driver killed it in January. I've been told the Integra is based on the 11th gen Si, not the hatch, so I'd assume that there are plenty of mods. Other than TSP and MAP what are some good 3rd party vendors for all mods...
  15. Any differences between '23 and '24?

    That's cool. What did the '26 get?
  16. Any differences between '23 and '24?

    In case I come across a '25 that I can afford is there any difference there?
  17. Any differences between '23 and '24?

    Okay, so let me set the record straight, I don't own an Integra...yet. I am in the market for one though, and it appears I'm gonna have to go used. Being that I've been driving a '19 Civic Si for the last seven years, I'm not really up on the Integras. But apparently, they got most of the...


Top