• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
So they said they won't make it with out the fins ...with that said what y'all think of this one ? And color matching the front and sides but leaving the back gloss black the color for it for it would be the LSM

Screenshot_20240113-152543.png

Screenshot_20240113-152538.png

Screenshot_20240113-152533.png

Screenshot_20240113-152744.png

Screenshot_20240113-152639.png
Honestly like this one better

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I'm starting to as well I want someone to Photoshop the lip painted the color of car so I can see
No need for photoshop. I requested for a paint match of the center plate front lip. They did a tremendous job. This deviated from the entirely gloss black option. there’s also a matte black option if you choose.

however, APB carbon fiber looks quite good as well. All about your own preference.

B0F98859-7B51-41A6-87A9-339D2C652878.jpeg

ADCE78BB-26E5-4CE3-AFFA-8B5EDC2248DB.jpeg

EB31353A-11D6-4639-9084-80A06681D3B7.jpeg

F694F622-A0B2-44A8-A34B-5682AB01D89D.jpeg

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Dude looks sick ...now I can't help but think for the whole lip to be white so the black on the front bumper sticks out even more along with side skirts and leaving back lip black you gotta upload more pics man looks great for real . Love how you colored in the Integra on the bumper . How did you do that ? I might steal that idea

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Dude looks sick ...now I can't help but think for the whole lip to be white so the black on the front bumper sticks out even more along with side skirts and leaving back lip black you gotta upload more pics man looks great for real . Love how you colored in the Integra on the bumper . How did you do that ? I might steal that idea
He had his done with custom cut PPF at a local shop. You can also order vinyl letter inlays from jets vinyl through @Two Step Performance.

I have the 1 piece artwork front splitter but it has the winglets. Artworks winglets are smaller & angled differently, in my opinion looks better. You can remove the winglets also if you’d like but there would be 3 incredibly small screw holes exposed.

The gloss black is slightly different oem vs artwork color, similar to how the white is slightly different in the photos above. Still looks great.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
He had his done with custom cut PPF at a local shop. You can also order vinyl letter inlays from jets vinyl through @Two Step Performance.

I have the 1 piece artwork front splitter but it has the winglets. Artworks winglets are smaller & angled differently, in my opinion looks better. You can remove the winglets also if you’d like but there would be 3 incredibly small screw holes exposed.

The gloss black is slightly different oem vs artwork color, similar to how the white is slightly different in the photos above. Still looks great.
Pics ?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
It wasn’t letting me upload earlier after a few attempts. I’ll keep trying.

IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0795.jpeg

IMG_0799.jpeg
Yours was the one they used for the examples see I wanna Photoshop yours to see what it's like painted same color as car and side skirts lol your color is similar to mine mine is liquid silver yours is grey correct

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yours was the one they used for the examples see I wanna Photoshop yours to see what it's like painted same color as car and side skirts lol your color is similar to mine mine is liquid silver yours is grey correct
Yes, I have the liquid carbon color. You might be able to just ask Artwork - Jeramie is very responsive & helpful & may have more photos but hasn’t had time to publish them yet. I think the only reason mine are up on his site is bc I was the first in the US to receive & install, that’s all.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
The "IntegrA" inlay wasn't my idea lol. I can't take credit for it. I saw it on the A-Spec drivers, so the shop that did my PPF custom cut them for me. However, you'll want to ceramic over the letters to prevent lifting. Seal it in.

I'll upload videos of my car soon. Haven't had time. Just note that @bpebler and myself waited 3-4 months for our orders. It's a very long wait time; but their quality is great. They use HDPE plastic, which in terms of weight is very close to CF.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
FYI you can ask them to color paint match the entire kids, front, side skirts and rear diffuser. Might look really nice, not sure if It would work as well for the rear as the entire bottom is gloss black. But you never know. I just experimented with the front middle plate and was prepared to paint over or vinyl wrap of I didn’t like it. Your move!

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
FYI you can ask them to color paint match the entire kids, front, side skirts and rear diffuser. Might look really nice, not sure if It would work as well for the rear as the entire bottom is gloss black. But you never know. I just experimented with the front middle plate and was prepared to paint over or vinyl wrap of I didn’t like it. Your move!
Yeah I'm for sure color matching everything except back .. much appreciated on the feedback

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
No need for photoshop. I requested for a paint match of the center plate front lip. They did a tremendous job. This deviated from the entirely gloss black option. there’s also a matte black option if you choose.

however, APB carbon fiber looks quite good as well. All about your own preference.

B0F98859-7B51-41A6-87A9-339D2C652878.jpeg

ADCE78BB-26E5-4CE3-AFFA-8B5EDC2248DB.jpeg

EB31353A-11D6-4639-9084-80A06681D3B7.jpeg

F694F622-A0B2-44A8-A34B-5682AB01D89D.jpeg
This looks incredible. I’ve got the white one too and really think I’m gonna twin you with the body match and black three piece up front. I saw a video of the rear install. How is it for the front and sides? I don’t have a lift so would have to figure this out in the garage.

Thanks in advance!

Masada25S

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Now: None; Future: Passport/Pilot + DE5
This looks so nice. May have to get for my own DE5 once I buy it.