• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Today's the day! Looking forward to hearing people's experiences on how the pre-order process goes.
it's gonna be anticlimactic and chaotic. everyone will come here and complain about how acura didn't expect such a big traffic and site went down. lol

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
No idea why they do the lottery honestly.

If they have 200 cars in the initial batch, why not just allocate them to their higher volume/better rated dealerships?

It's probably so that they can make some sort of claim about how the car "sold out in __ minutes!".
Acura has to try to generate more hype when the car is pricier than most people's expectations.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Well it seems the reservation system is up early, but it errors out when you get as far as putting in personal information--I'm stuck just after the dealer selection.

Blazed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NC1 NSX, AP2 S2K
I got to the end of the reservation page and it charged my card $2k at the dealer I selected, but I never received a confirmation email or anything so I don't know if the reservation officially processed or not. What a mess.

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
I got to the end of the reservation page and it charged my card $2k at the dealer I selected, but I never received a confirmation email or anything so I don't know if the reservation officially processed or not. What a mess.
My selected dealer called me immediately, so call your dealer and confirm. My confirmation number was displayed on the web after payment was made

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
My dealer said they have me down in third place for Red/Black or Blue/Black, they specifically wanted/needed two color choices (I assume you get whatever comes first on that), and they did want me to try for the reservation, but later admitted it was just for them to get extra cars on top of the current allotment slots expected to happen. And I didn’t have to put up $2K lol since I bought last year’s Integra from them. I think for me Red/Black or Blue/Black is well worth waiting for. Only Superman colors for me.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
My dealer said they have me down in third place for Red/Black or Blue/Black, they specifically wanted/needed two color choices (I assume you get whatever comes first on that), and they did want me to try for the reservation, but later admitted it was just for them to get extra cars on top of the current allotment slots expected to happen. And I didn’t have to put up $2K lol since I bought last year’s Integra from them. I think for me Red/Black or Blue/Black is well worth waiting for. Only Superman colors for me.
Did they give you a timeframe??

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
No timeframe, it’s just as they get ITS’s in via allotments. My name is on the 3rd ITS allotment that happens to come in at that dealer and also on the first one in red or blue with black interior, they may try to preference the allotment that way from the factory, and after the first 2 guys have a go at it I suppose, if we just happen to have picked the same colors. We were all just told to settle on two color combos and they would work it out, to at least get one of your top two color choices. I think they are expecting about 7 allotments in the near future beyond the first 200. Then again, they were not as knowledgeable about the pre order process, but then again after that I didn’t preorder my current Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT, it was the same as all this with this dealer with internal allotments. However, the ITS is not as abundant, perhaps it will take longer or even longer than just this year. Just as well really, the more time I have to save up the better for me. I have bigger problems right now, such as a new apartment with no couch or TV. And I could really use a new laptop.

Last edited:

putzld

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic hatchback
Does anyone know the production order for the first runs of the Integra Type S?
For instance: Acura produced the black exterior first, followed by blue, then TEP, then white, red, etc.
The first 180 being built are white fyi.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
.. But not a reservation option?
Is the line running now?
That aligns with the dealers who say their demo models will be white.

Unfortunate for the folks who swooped a reservation hoping to get a low VIN in the first 200, but low VINs could help drive up appeal for heavily optioned/pre-driven demo models.

I’m not surprised demos will be the first to arrive—better for the dealerships to have one on hand for everyone to see for 60 days than customer allocations that’ll leave the lot as soon as they’re out of intake.