• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Well.. I still have a checkout that just went through for another LCM but it's for the Acura Columbia dealership. If anyone wants it...might be weird but I won't steal your info.
I guarantee my dealer will have that one shipped down here or have someone go pick it up for me (or I will) if for some reason my bank was charged, and Acura didn't reserve my spot due to their IT. Please bookmark me and don't leave me in the deep end! 😄 But seriously.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Well.. I still have a checkout that just went through for another LCM but it's for the Acura Columbia dealership. If anyone wants it...might be weird but I won't steal your info.
How would that work? Lol

chitownms3

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech 6MT
I got an LCM in Chicagoland area confirmed but it took 45 minutes, 3 devices and refreshing every 5 seconds on each to finally get in then I had a failed attempt to get onto the payments page twice. Regardless, FINALLY got a confirmation at around 12:45 CST and about 20 minutes later the dealer called me to tell me they got all 4 of theirs reserved and that I was the first to get one through. If you are searching in Chicago, Morton Groves getting 8, I believe(I didnt buy it there) so maybe try there?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How would that work? Lol
I tried to complete the order just now. But I guess it didn't hold a reservation and after putting in a CC payment it said reservations full

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I got an LCM in Chicagoland area confirmed but it took 45 minutes, 3 devices and refreshing every 5 seconds on each to finally get in then I had a failed attempt to get onto the payments page twice. Regardless, FINALLY got a confirmation at around 12:45 CST and about 20 minutes later the dealer called me to tell me they got all 4 of theirs reserved and that I was the first to get one through. If you are searching in Chicago, Morton Groves getting 8, I believe(I didnt buy it there) so maybe try there?
So not sold out? Ive gotten through a couple times but it's the waitlist page :(

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So not sold out? Ive gotten through a couple times but it's the waitlist page :(
I haven't been able to get to the waitlist page twice for any color, but I've reached it once each for Apex Blue and Tiger Eye--LCM is reportedly on waitlist as well.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I just got a waitlist for Black--looks like all 50 are gone for each color.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I guarantee it involves a trip to Cincinnati at some point--have you ever had Skyline Chili? lol
Dude, McAllisters chili is 'sorta' similar. Skyline chili is amazing even though mine is just a copycat recipe.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
I got the same error and a pending charge as well. Waiting on my dealer to confirm whether they see the reservation.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
*** did anyone give payment for the reservation only to get put on the waitlist???***

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS